jumpingbean001

Collegiate Boogie January 13-16, 2006

Everyone who has been hurt or bothered by comments made need to realize something:

Nobody except those DIRECTLY involved even give a flying turd. Not to be rude, just trying to get straight to the point. Those of us who are not emotinally involved realize that opinions are just that, opinions. And that even the people who have made the negative comments about safety in williston and other things would still jump there. It has not been to bash anybody, just stating an answer to a question. I think we can all agree that as long as we get some air between us and the ground and an opening, we dont care where it is.

Please stop the bickering and pointing fingers and the NO, thats not it. Things have happened. Those of you involved know the truth. Those of us not involved dont care and we wont stop jumping somewhere because of here-say. Everyone I have talked to in person said they have had a blast at williston and would not stop going there.

Again, I am not trying to be rude, or condescening, but just trying to make the point that it is really not as big a deal as it is being made out to be. I dont think anyway. The comments about "Tandem boogie" is just from someones point of view. May be true, may not be, but as long as we ALL get to jump, who cares either way.

Just my 2 cents. (maybe 3)

NOW, lets all get in the plane, shut up, jump, and have fun!!!!!!!

BLUE SKIES TO ALL ;)

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

...Nobody except those DIRECTLY involved even give a flying turd.

Very much agreed. I had a blast and all this DZ politics and drama BS just detracts from that...knock it off or I'll start thinking twice about coming to the one that keeps bitching.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

This thread has out lived its topic. It needs to be locked, deleted, or just slapped.

shiney, happy, people..................................

Chuck

Chuck - slapped gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

the weather the first 2 days undoubtedly affected the turn out--however the ariplane did not sit idle so we had enough--no one likes to wait for loads--
B|B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues