jumpingbean001

Collegiate Boogie January 13-16, 2006

There are several. The Best Western is about 3 to 4 miles away 386-325-7800, Holiday Inn 2 to 3 miles away 386-328-3481. I would recommend The Moorings 386-325-3633, it is about a mile away and on the river and has a pretty good restaurant. There are several others but I would'nt recommend them.
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

WHAT? Some of the best things Palatka has to offer is at those shady "other" places!!! ;)

Yeah - but those hourly rates will kill your jump budget....... :P (unless you're really quick like me) :o
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Chrissy,

I am sorry. This thread was only meant to promote the collegiate boogie in Palatka. Not to slam Williston. I have had great times in Williston. I was only stating reasons why the falling gators had chosen to relocate (from their mouths). I would still jump in Williston. I will jump anywhere I can get altitude. ;)

Tammie
Let's have fun! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT? Some of the best things Palatka has to offer is at those shady "other" places!!!

Yeah - but those hourly rates will kill your jump budget....... (unless you're really quick like me)
Sid,

Lol, Sid...short people short durations. hmm...;)
Let's have fun! :)

the weather prediction looks PERFECT!B|

Friday "...Mostly cloudy and breezy. Scattered showers in the morning...Then scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds increasing to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent."

I dont know that I would say that this is PERFECT.

Saturday, "Sunny...Windy...Cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 20 to 25 mph" is better, but gonna be a bit breezy.

Dont get me wrong, I'll still be there. :P I was just hoping for a prediciton like last week:

Friday...sunny Saurday...sunny Sunday...sunny

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Ernie, Ernie, Ernie...don't be so negative. We can handle the winds, right?? and the sun has never been brighter! It is reading 80 degrees at my home right now!

It will be a great weekend!

Tammie B|

Oh yea!!! Today is a beautiful day to be in Fl...well unless you are sitting inside at a desk [:/]
F LORIDA!

Ernie, Ernie, Ernie...don't be so negative. We can handle the winds, right??

Yeah Ernie, nobody ever gets hurt in high winds! Your getting enough jumps now to know the weatherman are only right 8% of the time anyway... and if they are right I'm sure we wil have a good time anyway!

Oh I know it will be a blast regardless, and that the weather guessers are just that, guessers, and last but not least, the winds are not a problem. They make for softer landings. (usually)

But like I said I was just hoping for Last weekends predictions sunny, Sunny, SUNNY!!!

ONE MORE DAY!!!! TOMORROW, tomorrow!!!!!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA