jumpingbean001

Collegiate Boogie January 13-16, 2006

Will there be any instructors there?

We (Skydive Palatka) will have AFF instructors on hand, but please send me a note so we have an idea of how many people may be doing AFF. That way we can be sure to have enough instructors on hand.

Blue Skies,

Art

Count in the University of Maryland Skydiving Crew, we'll be showing up Friday night and staying through the rest of the boogie :)
whats the deal with camping? and are there bunkhouses available or any floorspace available indoors where it's warmer to crash?

also, how much are jump tickets gonna be? Can't wait!

There is plenty of room to camp. There is a building with floor space, but it isn't very large. There is a shower also. As far as jump tickets go, right now we are charging $20 a jump, so it ought to be somewhere in that neighborhood for the boogie.

Hey, I know of a couple of old farts that are going to be in the area then. Are we welcome to come and experience your boogie?

Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to come hang out. If you're not in college, pretend like you are and do a keg stand or play beer pong or something like that. It'll make you feel young again. :)

Jared Lee
Cohete Rodriguez / Team Dirty Sanchez #74
Former President, UF Falling Gators

Hmm, my home DZ might be looking for a new location within a few years... do you think Williston is a little far for us to keep the name Connecticut Parachutists? :)
Gonna be at the Great White North boogie at Lake Wales?

Dave

Ack, what's going on with CPI? I've wanted to make it back down there since I got my license this spring, as I did my first tandem there years ago. Man, my parents were unhappy when they found out about it though.

taxiway: u spelled college correctly so you're way ahead of some graduates (excluding gators, of course)B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues