curtismelaniej

CHICKS ROCK BOOGIE 2005, SKYDIVE ELSINORE!

Hey everyone!
I've received an e-mail from a friend wanting Tunnel Mafia initiations at the Chick's Rock boogie. I would love to do any of the ladies' tunnel initiations. Perhaps we can put together an all-girl tunnel mixer, either Friday or Sunday night, with both 4-way sessions and freeflying, too.

Ladies and/or men, please post or PM, if you want to be included in a CR tunnel session. We could always do the tunnel flying sessions with some of the lovely Elsinore coaches (Erin, Mel, Marie, etc?), whenever they are available that weekend. I most often schedule through the Elsinore Gravity ladies directly because the Elsinore gang always put together some really fun tunnel mixers!

Also, I believe that Melanie (Curtis) and other Mafia sisters will be available for Pink Mafia sky initiation jumps, during the boogie. B| I can run around and take Mafia pics for our two sister websites.

Mel ~
I am working on a Barbie helmet, so my girl won't be beheaded, again. :ph34r: We will talk more soon. :)
Edited:
Darcy ~
I miss you so much, also!

I will definitely be available for Pink Mafia initiation jumps for anyone who wants one! I'm excited too because Chicks Rock will most likely be the first time I initiate anyone! SWEET, can't wait! :$

Hahaa, yes, first-- I'll just put my name on one of the 9 kegs for the Chicks Rock party and call it done! ;) hahaa

Less than 2 weeks out now peeps! Remember the Luau theme this year too-- hawaiian shirts, grass skirts, bikini tops, ETC.... And that's just the dress code for the guys! :ph34r:;) I'm thinking a sweet hat of some kind......... holy crap, I'm excited. :o

I will be there with my husband Chad & two jumpers from Creswell who've been there in years past -- Tara and Kristin. I'm way excited to be able to jump with more than two or three other girls. . . :)
Luau theme? That'll be great for us pasty white Oregonians, we won't need lights for the night swoops, I'll just stand out in the field in party garb -- I glow like that. . .:S

Count me in for a PMS initation dive!!

PMS #394

Hey Melanie,
I volunteer to be your first Pink Mafia inductee! I'm trying to jump my butt off now so that I can do #200 at the boogie. Can't think of a better time and place, especially since I did #100 at Elsinore.

And I can't wait to see all the men with hairy chests wearing coconut bikini tops and grass skirts :S

Sooo looking forward to this,
Arianna

Mel - what's the registration info for the event? Do I need to know anything more than show up on Friday and pay?

Registration is $35, and yes, all you have to do is show up! B| Sweet, see you there!!

Agh, can't wait!!! :$

Alright, so I'm going to try and make it late Saturday night (probably about 11-midnight)... you all better still have your party on... cuz if I show and it's dead I'll be waking everyone up!!!! :)
g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Alright, so I'm going to try and make it late Saturday night (probably about 11-midnight)... you all better still have your party on... cuz if I show and it's dead I'll be waking everyone up!!!! :)
g

I'll wait up for ya sweetie :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Awesome girl! I think that arriving between 11-midnight is fine. You'll be there before most people pass out...:D

Awesome girl! I think that arriving between 11-midnight is fine. You'll be there before most people pass out...:D

The Frenchies (Benforde & moi) will be up alright...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

We're having a Luau theme this year...NOICE! I have been diligently working on my dark, dark tan this whole summer...

I, on the other hand, have been diligently becoming pallid and wan. Should any women be in need of portable contrast, I will be on the scene.

We're having a Luau theme this year...NOICE! I have been diligently working on my dark, dark tan this whole summer...

I, on the other hand, have been diligently becoming pallid and wan. Should any women be in need of portable contrast, I will be on the scene.

Woohoo...stand next to me, and we can take a BEFORE and AFTER style picture! :ph34r:

Woohoo...stand next to me, and we can take a BEFORE and AFTER style picture!:ph34r:

Surgery?:|

Uh... my commitment to this is waning...

No worries there, Ryan. There is no way that you could ever look like me, or that I could ever look like you. Lol.

(Don't mind Nick. You know that he can be a mischievous, knuckleheaded frog.)

The Frenchies (Benforde & moi) will be up alright...

Will The Frenchies be wearing matching luau outfits??? With coconut boobies and all???? >:(

If you need any help I'm sure Beth and I can order you two up something nice ;)

g

Personal reminder.. stay away from Gia at Chicks Rock

Are you going to be there???? You should invite your hot platinum blonde cousin from the East ;)