thesaint

Atlanta Area Dropzone

Atlanta has some of the best DZ`s around to choose from.

The Farm is a Beautiful DZ with some great People. They Fly a Caravan and have very scenic 55 acre Private farm to play on. Very relaxing DZ with 2 Swoop Ponds and Great New Facilities. They have a little of everything there and some of the best canopy pilots around.

SDA (Skydive Atlanta) is Freefly centeral. Super fast King Air, Great People and the place to be if you want to learn FreeFlying.

Monroe is another great DZ. They offer a little of everything there with usually more RW. I am not sure what Plane they have now but they also have very friendly people there.

Rome is a Smaller DZ (But Biggest Landing area in the state) with a 207. Mostly RW jumpers.

Pick one and you will not be disapointed.

Nonsense, give that man points for unoriginality, that's only the 10th time I've seen him type that in the last week.

Anyways Saint Dude, I've only been to Thomaston and ASC, and both are great places. Thomaston has a hellasciously fast pimp ride for a plane, and a huge pet friendly hangar, and they don't rely so heavily on tandems so there are usually a lot of fun jumpers. ASC has a Twin Otter with a big door and an airconditioned packing area, plus if you like Scotty Carbones's cooking you'll find him and Tami out back making brisket and what have you.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Nonsense, give that man points for unoriginality, that's only the 10th time I've seen him type that in the last week.

Anyways Saint Dude, I've only been to Thomaston and ASC, and both are great places. Thomaston has a hellasciously fast pimp ride for a plane, and a huge pet friendly hangar, and they don't rely so heavily on tandems so there are usually a lot of fun jumpers. ASC has a Twin Otter with a big door and an airconditioned packing area, plus if you like Scotty Carbones's cooking you'll find him and Tami out back making brisket and what have you.

Damn dude you have an exact double. I swear i saw someone that looked just like you at the farm on numerous occasions..Oh well, my eyesight is getting bad:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?