CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Skydiving and White Water Rafting,Aug.27-28 Andrews-Murphy,NC.

Fearless leader:

When and where are we meeting?
Can we camp at the airport?

I hope to leave Macon around 4pm on Fri.Meeting a few people on the north side of Atlanta around 6ish and then on to Andrews.There is camping on the airport.We wil be cooking out Sat. night.And then off to the river on Sun.See you there.

***There is camping on the airport.We wil be cooking out Sat. night

Hey Chris,
Are there showers at the airport? What's for dinner Sat. and what can I bring? I'll have about 5 gallons of my "Polynesian Pollution Punch" also.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***However psycho Bob is, he's never struck me as a liar.

\

He's a liar!..no he's not!..is too!..dammit yall quit arguing, it's driving me fucking nuts!..shut up psycho..:P

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***There is camping on the airport.We wil be cooking out Sat. night

Hey Chris,
Are there showers at the airport? What's for dinner Sat. and what can I bring? I'll have about 5 gallons of my "Polynesian Pollution Punch" also.

We will probably do burgers or something simple Sat. night.I will not have a huge grill up there.I can't remember if there are showers at the airport or not.If not I'm sure someone will have a hotel room.

Modified list,as best as I can remember.

Chris (of course) and Julie
jumpchikk
chaoskitty
kelel01
Bolas
Marks
Skinnyshrek
bseriesboosted
PsychoBob
Bobster
Pyke+brother
Lauraliscious
Popsjumper
Battman

Eric D.
Lianne
Jaimie J
Brandy M
Sean H
EJ
Courtney

I know there are more but that is the best I can do

***We don't need no stinkin showers...we can just jump in the water when rafting, be sure to bring your bar of soap!

I'll remind you of that when the buzzards are circling over our stinky, sweaty heads!;)

I'll bring some extra water and at least have a sponge bath. I'll sponge you if you sponge me!:P

Here you go....

Out of Atlanta take I-75 north to 575 which turns into 515 all the way to Blueridge.Just past Blueridge you will turn left on 60,go about 2 miles and turn right on Spur 60.Follow Spur 60 to the end,turn right and you should be on Highway 74.This will take you through Murphy and into Andrews.As you come into Andrews there is a sign for the airport,a left turn.If you miss this turn you will see the airport on your left,go to the traffic light,turn left and the airport will be on your left.

You can also take 400 out of Atlanta,19 all the way to 74 make a right to Andrews.This is the scenic route.I would not tow a camper this way unless you know what you are doing.

You can buy beer all the way to Elijay.Then get this there is liquor in Murphy but no beer.There is beer in Andrews but no liquor,go figure

Also, the infamous videographer who has a pic in this months parachutist will be there. :D:D:D bring a pen as i know you will want autographs.....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think the address was in the first post.Sorry I forgot about our non-Atlanta friends.We are slowly getting everyone to move to Atlanta

Uh, no. You're a bad enough influence 2 states away. :D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.