CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Skydiving and White Water Rafting,Aug.27-28 Andrews-Murphy,NC.

Sorry for the late notice.I had to iron out some details in the schedule.

The plan is to take Gregs 185 up to Andrews on Sat. the 27th jump all day.Cookout Sat. night.Camping on the airport or there are hotels just minutes from the airport.Get a good night sleep and spend Sun. the 28th on the river all day.Registration will be $20 or less.I have to talk to Greg to see what it will cost to get the plane up there.As I recall the day on the river is about $30 a person.I will check of this and post more here and at RoamingDZ.com.
For those that missed the Mountain Boogie last fall this is a beautiful plase to skydive.The Mountain Boogie is still planned for the 3rd weekend of October.

Count me in!

Hmmm...."Ice Cubes,Rubber Bands and Zip Ties,
You make the connection"...the connection I made has something to do with S&M...is that close?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

MeMeMe!! I'll PM you the website of the outfitter we talked about a few weeks ago. Its more than $30 to do the upper and lower, and that takes about 5 hours. Maybe we can get a group discount. Just dont tell them we're skydivers or they might charge us more. :ph34r:

WE trained the staff, several years back at rome-- most were female. However, due to white water being like skydiving,, most have probably gotten pregant and married by now.

yall play pretty now..
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Well... okay but I've been skydiving for a few years now and haven't gotten married or pregnant. Thank god I didn't take up rafting.

Chuckles,,, and "you" think "I'm" crazy?????

Look forward to having many quick pack jobs, and many quick pick up loads this weekend at the farm this weekend with you kitty. BTW, I hope you don't mind jumping 8 ways with three rookies with 100 jumps or less. Welcome to veteran status...

also BTW- in the inmortal words of Johnny Gates,, what ever you do,, DON'T pUCK UP THE EXIT
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Well... okay but I've been skydiving for a few years now and haven't gotten married or pregnant. Thank god I didn't take up rafting. :P:D

Marriage is overrated. ;) But your eyes and my hair would make a BEAUTIFUL baby. I'd do anything for a friend.:$
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'll be there but call ahead see if there's a fat bastard restriction....You and i on one raft spence i do believe we will be testing physics:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I guess i can make it because its only like 30 min from my house lol...

So does that mean that you are driving or stealing the company van again?:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

THAT"S WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!
My 2 favorite sports! Andrews is a really nice valley and is only an hour from my cabin. Sign me up!Chris, YOU DA MAN!
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I'll be there but call ahead see if there's a fat bastard restriction....You and i on one raft spence i do believe we will be testing physics.

Oh they didn't tell you... you ARE one of the fucking rafts! BWAAAHAAA!!!!:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Well I dont care how many fat bastards are on my raft.. we paddle.. so my raft DOES NOT DUMP!
If you're a fuck up and dont know how to paddle, dont get on my raft.
I dont mean to be mean.. I'm just a little wasted. its been a rough week. Had to say goodbye to a good friend tonight for a year or so. hate that. :( I'm sad.

But I'm serious about paddling! :)

I actually do know how to paddle a raft. I've been on many white water rafting trips. The New, James, French Broad, Snake, and some other river out west, I've been on.

I also know how to maneuver the raft so certain people get wet or thrown out. >:(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.