monicasky

Good Vibes Boogie this weekend $12.50 jumps

This weekend at Atlanta Skydiving Center Team One is holding an awesome boogie. $12.50 lift tickets Friday thru Sunday, a King Air and a Otter,a DJ spinning under the new party lights, free shots, a kegerator, dinner, and sumo wrestling suits! $15.00 registration.

I hope all the people who have a gripe with ASC, especially the jumpers who have never been to the DZ, will come an experience the good vibes this weekend. Come and judge for yourself - it has great people there who just love skydiving!

is it possible to get kicked out of taco mac if i wear a farm shirt?

its the only long sleeve shirt i have.

also if i dont get kicked out, do i still get to wave the $15?. if it is warm enough i wont wear it... and no worries. i wont come on the dropzone with some other dropzones shirt on...

im gunna bring a record or two also. maybee the dj could let me have a little fun;)

can i put CPC posters up at toco mac? will i get yelled at for that? or are you guys going to support the CPC now? and if not... why not?

what soap box?

seriously.. what soap box?:|

if your refering to this

can i put CPC posters up at toco mac? will i get yelled at for that? or are you guys going to support the CPC now? and if not... why not?

its a queastion. honestly im hearing one side of the story. so i dont know whats up, other than the fact that were moving one of the comps from the dz in ala. to the farm. i was looking forward to the one in ala. it would be nice to take a donation from rob!

so somone give me directions to taco mac. i went to neigbors in atlanta last night and had a few drinks. why not make it two nights in a row...

see what you've all done to yourselves!:P

i dont get it nicky! you tell me you love me then you treat me like a little rag doll... you spoiled little brat!:ph34r: