bkdice

CSS Easter Boogie

mel....you mean i get to see you three times in two months???? what a treat!!!

awww, how sweety-head :$! likewise jakey!

it actually seems as though our east-coast-tribe is flocking at the same pace ~ it's so Beautiful!

it's like: "scratch my back, i'll scratch yours-sort-o-thing" i LOVE it! B| i hope to return the scratching to my beautiful-west-coast-tribe this year!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Come to Dublin, from what I'm hearing you'll probably get plenty of opportunities for that Kodak moment. :)
Plus your lapdancer will be there. B|

Dublin hijack over.:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Too bad I can't be in two places at one time...wouldn't that be cool?

I wish you could too. :( But badasses like yourself are in high demand, JJ! One of these days we'll get to play again. We'll take good care of your girl though! :)

Just shopping around....I HAVE to get one before I hit Dublin, ya know?! Taking shots w/o a flash during parties is like trying to pull teeth. Come Dublin though, hopefully I'll have one in my arsenal.

Thanks again for letting me use that sweet speedflash during the last boogie. Much appreciated!!!

I be der...Band can't be though. That'd be fun as all hell. Lead people are leaving town for easter stuffs.

Anyways, I can't wait to see all ya'll. Should have me new ouragan suit by then too!! Wees!!

Miss you Dawn!! and my FFF fockers!

love,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

no :( allowed

jake - if you are not jumping - the possabilities are limitless for you! you can take pics, FLIRT, drink, FLIRT, get pity for being grounded, FLIRT, drink more, FLIRT, take pics (hopefully INTERSTING ones at this point after all the flirting - and maybe VIDEO too!!! ).

i'm so happy you are going to come play at all. there will be lots of people (read: girls) there to keep you from feeling too sorry for yourself. :P i'll be keeping an eye on you and your flirting skills. ;)

no :( allowed

jake - if you are not jumping - the possabilities are limitless for you! you can take pics, FLIRT, drink, FLIRT, get pity for being grounded, FLIRT, drink more, FLIRT, take pics (hopefully INTERSTING ones at this point after all the flirting - and maybe VIDEO too!!! ).

i'm so happy you are going to come play at all. there will be lots of people (read: girls) there to keep you from feeling too sorry for yourself. :P i'll be keeping an eye on you and your flirting skills. ;)

Oh lordy B..
Like Jake needs ANY encouragement ;)
It will be good to see you and the rest of the Louisa gang girlie...

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

JOE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE LEAD GUY IN THE BAND. YOU SHOULD NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT I HAVE SEEN YOU GUYS PLAY. AND I THINK EVERONE WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THE BAND WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITH YOU NOT JUMPING UP AND DOWN. YOU PUT THE PRETTY IN BIG PRETTY AND THE RED ROCKETS.

WELL EVEN IF THE BAND CANT BE THERE IT WILL STILL ROCK.

AWWWWWWWWWW Thanks. I don't think there is a single LEAD front man to the group. We all play our little parts. They all do regret not playing again though...that would have been a HELLUVAH gig to play easter boogie on that saturday night bonfire. OOF!!

Anyways, I'll be there with my bells and whistles ringing and screaching...maybe I can bring my cello and play a tune or two for you all.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"