bkdice

CSS Easter Boogie

bwahaha i believe that mels bed is half empty bwahaha....i dont think Jason will mind :D:D

na....that would be like sleeping in the same bed as my sister......just weird...

we will see.....i may pop my head in there...may not.....and ask dublin peps about my "skillz" there dear :D:D:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I was hoping to get all of Fri off, but so far they want us to come in for what would be a 30min meeting after which I could zip up. I'm still trying to finagle out of being there at all.

So Mel if you are still looking for a ride, give me a ring.

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

I know the boogie isn't over yet, but with the weather forecasted for the next few days, there won't be much jumping.

I hope you all had a lot of fun, despite the low number of jumps made. Also, those of you who I met for the first time, it was nice meting you. Hope to see you again in the future. Come back again soon!

Mike

Glad I got a chance to make it there Fri and ended up getting 2 jumps in.

Was good seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

Mel- Good to see you again, hope you had fun.
Bettina- Waiting to see the pict you took and the one Mel took of you and..PD. ;)

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Guido! Whats up?!

My pics are here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=19iajubf.1udtrn9v&x=1&y=-6q7ceq.
(kodak gallery was ofoto)

We'll see what comes out on Mel's. I know she got one 'action' shot of me and the PD tent. :D

Though the weather sucked for most of the boogie, it was great to see everyone and meet some very nice new people. I'm so happy the beautiful and sweet Mel* could make it up. Damn, I wish she lived closer. [:/]

I think that given the level of drunkenness , erm.. I mean how dark it was :)

It was great to see all my SDV buddies. Ernie, Brad and Adam - Thanks for the fun fourway jump :)
B and J .. Thanks for running the grill on Friday night and for educating me about Franks getting plump when warm :P

Mel. It was great to finally meet you, You really are too sweet for words!

To all the rest of the gang- Thanks for making it such an awesome wet weekend
and for those that got massaged - Thanks for keeping me in the air, while it was at least jumpable.

Cant wait to see you all again soon.. Roll on 4th JulyB|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Man what a good time I had this weekend meeting so many new faces and seeing some old ones as well. Great to see everyone out at CSS and hope you can all come back...sorry the weather didn't like to cooperate but hey made us get to know each other better.

Great to see the HISPAS again I missed you guys, please come back.

Nice to meet you Mel and Bettina sorry we couldn't chat much.

Canadiens...You guys are NUTS but loads of fun.

And of course it's always good to see the Foxes, Karen and Stew. Glad to see you in good form.

Freaks see you friday for fondue Friday.

Thank you all for helping me welcome back skydiving into my world.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Even though I didn't get any jumps, I still had a great time with my girlfriends eating and drinking. I am getting tired of dragging my gear to CSS and not being able to jump[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Didn't we pass in the hall, you signed to me? I looked for you when I was done in the pro shop.

Yea Jake, two times now[:/] But I won't give up, I flew out there for free and got another free airline tickets. I'll be able to fly all over for free this year if this keeps up:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Kat -

It was fab to see you! You really should come around CSS more often. I still don't think I have an actual skydive with you yet - just dirt diving :(

Come see us over the 4th of July.

Mary won't be allowed to come though. She makes the weather suk and bad things happen to my family... :P

Pam