Amazon

Lost Prairie 2005

I even get my first official VIDEO CREDIT in something.. woo hoo

Did Amazon just say the F word ... ;)

Just get kegs of Lang, Amazon ... kegs will do ...

'Shell
(156 sleeps to LP by my count)

Oh, if anyone has any Choir Songs to add to the songbook, send them my way.
'Shell

Hello Lost Prairie Friends! Ron and I will be there this year and we are counting the days. Flight, car and RV already booked. Yep...and on the 4th year, we caved and will be sleeping at the Prairie. Figured a RV was more comforable then the sagging bed down at McGregor (though decent for the price).

Also, Ron has compiled all the songs on from the chorus in a MSWord document. Anyone want a soft copy?? Lemme know. :)

Hey Amazon - you still with MS? I have sad news on the butterfly...he's stuck in the grill of the AOL Van. ;)

Blue skies,
The Outlaws

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Leonardo daVinci

Hello Lost Prairie Friends! Ron and I will be there this year and we are counting the days. Flight, car and RV already booked. Yep...and on the 4th year, we caved and will be sleeping at the Prairie. Figured a RV was more comforable then the sagging bed down at McGregor (though decent for the price).

Blue skies,
The Outlaws

Hey Kim! Does this mean you and Ron are staying in "Canada" with the rest of us ... B|

'Shell
'Shell

I'm torn on having a electrical hookup or not...but yeah, if Fred will let us set up the RV down there, then we'll be roomies if ya'll will let us, fer sure. :P

Will you be bringing your whorehouse red toenail polish? I think I've convinced Ron to die his hair platinum blonde...lol. Some pretty toes would go well with his new look.

blue skies and cherries!
-Kim

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Leonardo daVinci

I'm torn on having a electrical hookup or not...but yeah, if Fred will let us set up the RV down there, then we'll be roomies if ya'll will let us, fer sure. :P

Will you be bringing your whorehouse red toenail polish? I think I've convinced Ron to die his hair platinum blonde...lol. Some pretty toes would go well with his new look.

blue skies and cherries!
-Kim

You don't need electrical! What are ya ... a girl??? :P

I wouldn't dream of travelling around without the whorehouse red nail polish. In fact, I'll bring Ron his own special bottle of it!

CYA my little Amereekan friend!

'Shell
'Shell

You don't need electrical!

I had elecrical last year.. WHOA that is a long walk from the bar to the hanger.... weaving your way thru the prarie dog town holes.... with the Northern Lights dancing overhead.... Me thinks staying in Camp Canada will make for FAR less exercise after hours while heading back to the camper.

I know you are just giving me a poking and prodding in a friendly way ;)

I do have good news, all ordered tapes were sent out yesterday and are on their way. Please give me some much needed feedback when you do get your tapes and let me know what you think of the completed project.

And as for you Amazon... Since I had something to do with you earning that "BEER" I should get it on it when you deliver to Camp CANADA B|

Michael

DUDE I thought maybe the dog ate it.. or the cat peed on it;)

Way kewl.. it was in the mail when I got home...

Good times.. lots of skydiving.. lots of parties... some good topless bar dives.. and plenty of good friends. The scenery is awsum as usual.. the weather was perfect....the water was warm and crystal clear.

I am soooo glad no one tried to roll me back in the water after that BREACH I did off the rope swing...:)

I am soooo glad no one tried to roll me back in the water after that BREACH I did off the rope swing...:)

For real I thought you were a goner. Your head was inches from an outcropping. Of coarse after my mishap the year before I thought everyone that did anything but simply swing from the lower level was going to die.