base570

CSS anyone 2??

Oh My God, Kevin ... what can I say?

Guido's a grown man, and I'm sure your ass is very cute (not that I've ever seen it or clicked on an attatchment .... really I swear! ;) "What happened in Dublin STAYS in Dublin.")

Stop it, you 2. Or, just throw down and work things out and we can all be friends :)
Kevin - don't know you well, but you seem like a nice guy. (So, what the hell is Cora doing with you anyway??)

:)
Have fun at the meet tomorrow. I heard there was a dearth of video people, you might be really busy.

Come see us at CSS again soon.

Best,
D1

It was great to see you both too!

Why dont you come and jump at the meet at Chester, instead of waiting for CSS? The competition there is always a good time and the folks there always show their family a good time B|

*ahem.... who are the Rodriguez brothers?* ;)

Please tell Cora to email me when she has read some of the mountain of info that I gave her.

Hope to see you both soon.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Lymans team placed 2nd in their class and Yiv's Team (Ivan) placed 1st in their class. YEEAAAAAA

Congrats to all the teams, CSS swept the competition. :ph34r:

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

It was great to see you both too!

Why dont you come and jump at the meet at Chester, instead of waiting for CSS? The competition there is always a good time and the folks there always show their family a good time B|

*ahem.... who are the Rodriguez brothers?* ;)

Please tell Cora to email me when she has read some of the mountain of info that I gave her.

Hope to see you both soon.

You know, I think that's a good idea, going to Chester instead of waiting for the CSS meet. Hopefully Hal and Sheryl will be able to make it, especially after their rousing success at the raeford meet. They took second place! That's fairly impressive, considering they had only made two jumps together prior to the meet. I don't think we'll have any trouble at all getting Cora and Steve to go to Chester. Steve was tapping his arm to get a vein ready for an RW infusion after this meet. ;)

I'll let Cora know to send you an email once she's had time to go through that material. We were glad we got to see you this weekend, even if the weather and circumstances conspired to keep you from competing.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Oh My God, Kevin ... what can I say?

Guido's a grown man, and I'm sure your ass is very cute (not that I've ever seen it or clicked on an attatchment .... really I swear! ;) "What happened in Dublin STAYS in Dublin.")

Stop it, you 2. Or, just throw down and work things out and we can all be friends :)
Kevin - don't know you well, but you seem like a nice guy. (So, what the hell is Cora doing with you anyway??)

:)
Have fun at the meet tomorrow. I heard there was a dearth of video people, you might be really busy.

Come see us at CSS again soon.

Best,
D1

Oh, my ass is cute alright. But you may have to take my word for that, as it won't be making the light of day in public any time soon. :P

Oh, and Guido loves me, he's just frustrated with the fact that I keep speaking (limited) French to him. :D

I promise not to tell Cora you insulted her by stating that you don't know what she's doing with a nice guy like me. :P:D

We love CSS, so I'm sure you'll see more of us as the summer goes by. I mean, with you and PJ there, how can we go wrong? :)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

FasT FocKeR RuLE that includes the Point,Inner,OUter,TaiL Fockers, Focker from Above (#1camera flyer), GROUPIE FocKeRs (ya know who ya are) and the FocKing Replacement FocKeR aka Coach FocKer!!!!!

The meet was awesome and Raeford is a realllllyyyyy cool place to jump, the people are greAt and I can't wait to go jumping there again!!!!! The pilots out there are awesome flyers too, dude I've never been that close to a plane moving that fast unless I was jumping out of it, that's awesome. Great Staff too thanks to Raeford for throwing a great event and making everyone feel so at home.

And special thanks to the Hotel California, with out you we would have been up to our knees in shower water....literally!!! We all Love ya Guido (only a few know what i'm talking about)hahhaha. ;)
And thanx to the FocKeR from Above for sticking right there with us ergo not landing on us or leaving before us, you deserved the Best Camera medal!!!

The great mistery question: If you're packing in wind and you call your own cut away, do you owe double beer????? or do you not owe any beer and just liquior to the Rigger?? :)

Casey aka TaiL FocKer:P

Alex, we saw your glamour shot picture and the perm to go with it!!!!:D:D
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Fast Fockers Rule! 7 point/jump average in 1st meet! Look out Golden Knights... haha. Thanks for the stellar videos Eric!

Congrats to all CSS teams that dominated meet!

and Yev... don't be such a boozer next time so u can compete for meet champion;):D:ph34r: just kidding... great job, Drink it up!

Can't wait 'til next meet... Fockers should have 10 point average... (maybe wishful thinking).
It was great to hang out with all our great fockin' friends for the weekend. Thanks for letting us throw a last minute party at your house Guido! Peace Out...
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

anything

I think its double beer, beer to those who saw it, and Lyman of course. :o

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

Yo yo! Outer Focker here . . .

I just had to sign on to say a special thank you to our "Focker from Behind" the one and only UNC Eric for being an amazing camera flyer!! We are so lucky to have you! Thanks for staying at Raeford the extra day when the meet was rescheduled. We appreciate you so much!

Also I wanted to say congratulations to "da bears", and "crazy Ivan" (or what should be "crazy Yev.") on their accomplishments this past weekend. I still can't get over the fact that there was a jumpoff, but Yev. had already started drinking so his team couldn't compete!!!

I want to say thanks to all of the FocKers for being a fabulous team of people to work with. We had so much fun! Thanks to Valcore who was a hard core groupie and came in person to cheer us on. : )

And last but not least, is our famous Guido, who let us stay at his pad, was a fantastic host, and cooked us awesome blueberry pancakes at 6:00am the day of the meet. That might have been the key to our success!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Outer Focker Out B|
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

And congratulations to all the other teams who competed and made the meet what it was, a great time for everyone.

Raeford Schoolboys, Team Pfffft and Luckiest Guy at Raeford in the rookie class, and all the teams in the more experienced classes (the names of which escape me for the moment), all of you made this meet not only possible, but fun and ultimately an enjoyable experience.

Fox Force, I'm sorry circumstances conspired to keep you from competing, but we'll look forward to seeing you at the next meet.

Thanks again to ALL the teams for their participation. :)

All you Fockers are welcome, and 'da Bears too! You all are welcome ANY time, wether I'm in town or not.

Glad the pancakes helped! ;)B| It was the blueberries!! B|B|

Look after my gal this weekend, she has a poison ivy FROM HELL!!! She gave me a little as a going away present. ;):P I'm off to Vidalia, GA for the weekend, the Onion Festival!

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Guido, Thanks for putting everybody up for the night. Your blueberry pancakes are the S yo! B|

Fockers, You all rock! Thanks for winning me a gold medal!

Tomorrow is my last day of class (ever) & I have a huge Social Psych paper and an even huger Digital Art project due... Looks like Eric's not going to sleep tonight. If anyone feels like calling me at random intervals during the late hours of the night, please do, I could use the company.
Seeya,
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I would call and keep you company if I could remember your phone number. Looks like I will be up all night too, with a Political Science paper due tomorrow. I'll catch up on the lost sleep during the actual class though, so I should be alright tomorrow

Casey aka TaiL FocKeR
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Are you still up E-Roc? Welcome to the wonderful world of all-nighters and not sleeping! I FINALLY got my katana demo in, who's up for hop and pops this weekend? ...Funny side story, I had a dream last night that Nancy told us we could have $6.00 hop and pops. Alcohol before sleeping...good stuff :-)

-Dave

PS - Sorry Justin, my roommate never showed up.
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Hop and Pops at 5K.......... ?:D

Hey all of you have a great weekend I am jumping at mile high skydive today. Should be a great view right next to the rockies.

Tail Focker and Focker from Behind,

I hope you both finished your papers/projects for class. I remember pulling those all-nighters back in the day. At least the end is in sight . . . and actually for Eric the very end of school is officially today. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Good luck finding a j.o.b., which by the way stands for "just over broke." What are you going to do with all your free time?!

I had another wonderful day of work today, especially dealing with the bomb threat that was called in early this morning, and evacuating my classes in the pouring rain to a building down the street. It's been such an exciting year let me tell you. Another event to add to the list . . .

I am ready to jump this weekend! The point, outer and inner fockers will be out on Saturday freeflying and jumping with the newer jumpers. Hope to see a lot of you there!

: ) Blue Skies
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

I got some awesome pictures from above the Rockies today. I'll post them once I get them developed.

So does taking pictures with a 6 dollar camera in freefall count as a first camera jump?

Did a fun Track and Dive with about 7 of the jumpers here in Colorado. It’s a nice dropzone (mile high) but they have no night life apparently nobody goes out on weekends. People just jump for the day and leave. The plane was fast about 15 min from ground to door open. They jump at 12.5K AGL here which I figure is about 17-18K ASL. So needless to say there is an oxygen bottle that is passed around during jump run. Kind of sucks if you’re in the back you start to get really light headed before you leave the plane.

Lots of free fliers at this dropzone so if you are one of us flat fliers then you need to travel with a buddy. So after checking it out I definitely think that CO is not a place I want to live. There are no trees here and it just does not feel like home. Can't wait to get back to CSS in a couple of weeks. I'll post some pictures once I finish getting them developed.