pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

dont know but jay thomasto is coming. don't know who else but theres lots of room and there will be people crashing. just take monday off work you'll be ok. Looks like Dublin will kick ass. spoke to a bunch at z-hills. may have to bring a c-130 in
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

dont know but jay thomasto is coming. don't know who else but theres lots of room and there will be people crashing. just take monday off work you'll be ok. Looks like Dublin will kick ass. spoke to a bunch at z-hills. may have to bring a c-130 in

Anyone know where I can get one.:)

Boogie Child, Route is as follows: THE FARM to Emerald Coast.... unload. Emerald Coast to Tally. Tally to Emerald Coast...unload. Porter covers Emerald Coast while The Caravan goes to Tally. The Caravan gets back to Emerald Coast both airplanes fly jumpers.
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Roll call for Greg Air Transport

Bobster
Pyke

Brandy,
Shrek needs help with his Avatar. Also he was asking how to drink you earlier. I think he might need some more training.;)

Ya he always needs help with computers......and i am a little confused about the quote "he was asking how to drink you earlier" was that a typo?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Roll call for Greg Air Transport

Bobster
Pyke
Marianne
Robby
Chaoskitty..
...if I can get to The Farm in time.. Hey Greg I don't suppose you want to pick me up in Tulllahoma?? :) Nah.. just let me know what time you're leaving the farm and dont make it too early on Friday.

...if I can get to The Farm in time.. Hey Greg I don't suppose you want to pick me up in Tulllahoma?? :) Nah.. just let me know what time you're leaving the farm and dont make it too early on Friday.

We've got to drive 2 1/2 hours from Athens that morning too. We'll keep each other company on the phone:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

No that was spence being sacrcastic...lol I believe vinny the anvil may come I'll pm him or he's probably lurking on here some where. He's in Jacksonville so its not that far. So show your face jackass.....;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Drive faster girl...All Bob is gonna want to talk about is Casie...so I'm gonna need some 'decent' conversation for the 2 hour flight! Besides, we always have lots to talk about...

oh yeah - what are the rules for NOT announcing that you're dropping jumpers...and well, them just sort of falling out of the airplane??:o:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic