CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

here here! damn, now he's replying to himself....please please someone give him a job..Preferably with no access to a computer:)

Well I tried getting into landscaping but they were only taking smelly immigrants.
(Sorry Spence, you just got caught in the drive-by on that one.)

PERFECT!!! That leaves your hands free to play!

That's play MUSIC for all you pervs out there!

B| Finally some of the respect I deserve. It's the little hotties like Katie that I do it all for. The critics can blow me.
....Of course, I say that with PEACEand LOVE:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You know, of all my skydiving friends I've made for all these years, it just seems like these "farm hands" that I've gotten (maybe too) close to over the last few months have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS! These threads go on, and on, and on, ...

Now, do something important. Get yourself a (insert canopy brand name here) and SHUT UP AND JUMP !!!

PS Back to the theme of the thread, can't wait to get back in the air on some good ole' RW big way dives at the Dublin Boogie. Talked to a good buddy in CA who's gonna make the XC trip, so looks like this is THE EVENT for skydiving for St. Paddy's Day. B there or B square.

Can you believe that people are traveling from all over the country for this thing.This is going to be a blast.

Look how excited Bubbles is getting :$. It's just so damned cute! O.K. on topic for this one:
Dublin Dublin Dublin Skydive Skydive Boogie Jumping Beer Sweater Cakes ....sh*t.
Yep, that's about as long as I can stay on topic. You were right Beez. But my long term memory is rockin.'
(EX: There are two people coming to this boogie who still owe me jumps.)
And this time I'll have plenty of time to collect before you can sneak out on Sunday morning.;)
And if you want me to jump one of those canopies of yours, bring one in my size for a change.

Also, if no one else is doing it, I'll volunteer to write an article on the few facts I'm going to remember and send it to Parachutist.
So if anybody wants to get famous, remember to do something stupid.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ok i am offering robbie 2 free jumps if he doesnt post till after the dublin boogie. Reading his posts is giving me a headache. I'll also bet he can't stop being beligerent from now until after the dublin boogie another 2 jumps...any want to match me?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'll also bet he can't stop being beligerent from now until after the dublin boogie another 2 jumps...any want to match me?

well you are preatty good at winning bets. and well i dont think robbie can shut up either..... i hate betting also..... shit.... i want to match ya, but as soon as i do i will loose. hmmmmm very tempting tho..

B there or B square[d].

Bobster...they're talking about us already!!B|B|

I didn't realize the back flying expertise of Team B-Squared was already known so far away. See Bobster - be the only ones to compete in a discipline...and you get famous quickly!! That's what trend-setting is all about!!!

:D:D:D:D:P:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I’ve just talked to Robby and since he’s not stupid enough to lose the whole bet by posting that he accepts the bet, he says he’ll accept on these conditions:

1) The Not Posting bet and the Not Being Belligerent bet are TWO SEPARATE BETS, and one does not affect the other.
2) Both bets are off as of sunset Thursday March 17th, 2005, and
3) The decision on whether he's being belligerent must be made by a two-thirds majority of the people in the room (or hangar) at the time, and not just by Shrek.
Agree to those terms and YOU’RE ON!

One more thing, since he won’t be able to defend himself:
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PROVOCATION ON THE THREADS.
(Light picking-on is allowed ONLY if you’ve got the cohones to put up a matching stake)

And two questions:
-Does this mean full altitude plane loads only, or are chopper jumps eligible?
-And, does this mean the entire site or only this thread?

On you marks…….Get set………………….
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

ok and he cant post under your name either..woohoo i've helped the people of DZ.com no more Robbie for 6 weeks. Ok who's buying me a jump.lol Hey, who's in on the RV rental. i'LL BE BOOKING IT ASAP SO WE CAN GET A GOOD DEAL. i AM LIMITING IT TO 6 PEOPLE THAT WAY ITS COMFY..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't have any info on commitment level, but my experience with organizers is that once you sign up they want you for the day/event. Chris any idea of what Guy is expecting?

The early jumps Thurs. and Fri. are going to be low key.A chance for you to show the organizers what you got.I expect things to get serious by late Sat. and Sun.The second Casa will be leaving mid afternoon on Sun.It should be obvious that this is not going to be run like all the other big-way events.It is not invitation only and we are not hand picking everyone.How ever I am not asking the organizers to compromise safety to make anything happen.From all the people I have talked to believe we will have a good chance to break to record and have some fun skydives on the way to doing it.Hell if the record don't come is there any shame in some multi-point 40 ways.

Ok i am offering robbie 2 free jumps if he doesnt post till after the dublin boogie. I'll also bet he can't stop being beligerent from now until after the dublin boogie another 2 jumps...any want to match me?

ok and he cant post under your name either..woohoo i've helped the people of DZ.com no more Robbie for 6 weeks. Ok who's buying me a jump.

well the bet was not using dz.com

ACTUALLY, your bet was not posting. NOT, not using dz.com. Sorry Shrek. A bet is a bet:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!