CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Hey gimpy how was surgery? Wasn't it the wrist? you need to get yourself a girlfriend!!!!

That HAD to be the worst case of Carpell Tunnel I have ever heard of.:D:D

hey....screw both of ya:P:P:P:P

it was my right wrist i had surgery on.......im a lefty...no self time gona be missed
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

oh jakey...fell better dear; hell quickly and kisses are sent your way for a speedy recovery!;)

How much better do you want him to?
FFN has it out for you man.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

na....me thinks she just stole some of me drugs....wooooo im feeling good.......i didnt read bottle.....just took two pills like they were giving me in the hospital....but bottle says 1 pill every six hours......oops weeeeeeeeee
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Hey another good night of texas hold em.. can't wait to play at the dublin boogie. Just bring your money suckers..hehe I'll buy a jump to whoever takes jello jay out of the tournament:P:P:P:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

damn weather this sucks...What do skydivers do when it rains hey maybe we should start a thread

Well in my case I have to work.......even if it's a sunny day.........:(
I swear the weather better be good for the dublin boogie.......i took the time off!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

look stick to mowing lawns you mexican bastard computers isnt your strong point:)

Shrek, don't ask him to "fix a pic"...he's still working on a .tiff file, I believe...:S:S

Whassup big boy? Your plane get frozen in? Stuck in the mud? Get left holding the cards? :P

What are you guys doing for packing area? Getting a tent or what?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...and just to head you off at the pass....don't pull any of the "ain't gonna be there" crap.....we'll be there, WE'LL FREAKING BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1;)

friggin' memory like an elephant....
B|
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

sure old boy. You'll probably complain about your back..hehe Hey get there early we can do some fun ways. called chase the fat bastard that goes low....;) Hey bring your sister down for another tandem..Whitley can take her.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Dude.. guiness... yuck. Drinking a pint of guiness is like eating a loaf of bread.
:P

And drinking Corona is like drinking something a Mexican dude already drank. I've heard the reason they cant serve that stuff in kegs is because the guys at the brewery cant fit their wee-wees in that little tap.

BTW: Did I mention? It's an IRISH F*CKING HOLIDAY!!!

Well - compromise and get some real beer - Shiner - Baby!:ph34r:

Ahright. F*ck this noise! I've put an end to the beer bitching once and for all. If you need me, I'll be sitting next to a 5 gallon keg of Handcrafted Irish Red Ale made with pride right here at LocoBoca Breweries . With the hose inserted straight down my gullet like I'm on Irish life support.
Home Brew babyB|! Ask nice maybe I'll sell ya a glass.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

here here! damn, now he's replying to himself....please please someone give him a job..Preferably with no access to a computer:)

Ahright. F*ck this noise! I've put an end to the beer bitching once and for all. If you need me, I'll be sitting next to a 5 gallon keg of Handcrafted Irish Red Ale made with pride right here at LocoBoca Breweries . With the hose inserted straight down my gullet like I'm on Irish life support.
Home Brew babyB|! Ask nice maybe I'll sell ya a glass.

Nope - still needs to be Shiner.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun