melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

I have a feeling the "range" of attire might vary quite a bit.......so if you got it AND dare to wear it around horny skydiving boys then have at it - they'll love it I'm sure ;).......Me on the other hand, I am opting for conservatively sexy yet still willing to show a bit of skin at 36 :).............I just want to be in a few of the pictures of the event B|

See ya soon!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

just want to be in a few of the pictures of the event

dont worry....im taking Roy's (chopchop) advise at this event...."Just dont stop clicking" hahaha

He was talking to Lany in Z-hills when i was getting ready to go up and take a run at the pond.....he told lany....if...or when he hits the pond....dont take a few shots then go help him.....dont stop clicking.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Cynthia, you've got a great body and if you want to rock that ensemble, GO FOR IT!!! As Dee said, I am sure that there will be quite a variety and it's what you are comfortable wearing! I am going to be decked out in something similar to Christina Aguilera's 'Lady Marmalade' costume. I think Mel is doing something like that, as well.

Dee, Andrea and Rosa....you can dress as conservative as you'd like, but I want to remind you how incredibly sexy each one of you are....:)
Whatever you decide to wear, it will be awesome to see all of you and fly the incredible skies together again!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Oh, girls, I'm trying like heck to get there... I don't have ANY days off so a 9 hour drive there on Friday and back on Sunday might be a bit much!

I don't know, you are looking a little under the weather as they would say, like you may need to call in sick so that you can get better.:P

I would come up with something if I weren't dead in the middle of my change of command inventories. Company Command is the highlight of being an Army Captain and inventories will start me off on the right foot!:)
Can you believe it's me sounding so serious and dedicated??!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Just for that, I'm comin'!!! I'll book my ticket tonight, ONLY if I can use my miles.B| Otherwise, I really can't afford it!B|

You can try Palm Beach Int'l too.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Um, Freezefest was NOT one of the other options. What kind of fool do you take me for?!B| The other 2 options are very warm boogies as well. So what's the deal with this one.... you have to wear wings? Does that mean I can just drink a Red Bull to qualify?:P

Fall in dove.

Thanks Alli-son (said in true Miagie style). That is exactly what I needed to hear. Now I have a better idea of what to do. too sultry.:$:D:$> Can't wait to see all you girls! ... and finally get to jump with the famous sisters in the flesh! Speaking of jumping in the flesh, is there a possibility of a lingerie jump?! Girls only of course.

Your dressing like that for the ladies?

And yes I am dressing like that for the ladies! You think I would go to all that trouble for you BOYS… ha. Ha ha ha.:D:D:o:D

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--