djmarvin

Marco Island, FL Beach Boogie

I just booked my ticket and Casie's ticket. It was a lot cheaper to fly SWA in to Ft. Lauderdale since I had a free ticket on SWA, which does not fly in to Ft Myers.

We'll both get in to FtL around 5:30 on Thursday the 10th and will be renting a car to drive over. If anyone needs a ride from there around that time, let me know. We're flying out Sunday around 5:30pm as well.

Someone else needs to post on this thread now.. I hate seeing myself three times in a row!
:S

Dunno...haven't even thought that far ahead yet...

France first...then Marco.

Bloody car broke down today on the way in - so yet another set back in the $$. Dontcha love the Holidays??[:/]>:(

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

itll be enough entertainment just to see your pasty night-shift ass in beach attire.

I know. I know. I am usually a vampire but for that weekend I plan on being a "Daywalker"
Can't wait to see everyone there.
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time, and still maintain the ability to function. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I've already requested the time off and made reseverations.
SUCK ON THAT SLAP NUTS!!!!!!!!
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time, and still maintain the ability to function. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

come back when you don't biff your landings you lack of iron bastard. Hey how you getting there. I'm driving down may tow a trailer, if i find one at the right price. more than welcome to join us
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I thought you were skimmals girls. well if you can make it to Tallahassee you can hitch a ride with us lot. God knows how many people are going from here. Maybe come early we'll get a game jay

ORFUN #2

I thought you were skimmals girls.

you can only look out for them for so long, then it just starts making you look like a cock blocker:o.

you got to cut them loose when they start rebelling.:D

plus www.skydivethefarm.com is going to be representing two different florida boogies, at the same time. this one, and the naughty cupid boogie in sebastion. so i guess they have to be on there own. plus jay will take good care of them.;)

But you can send them elsewhere but they always come home...hehe The Farm is always recruiting new women and i know your the responsible one skimcal. Its a toss coin. marcus or Sebastion. Maybe i should do both. Hey don't forget all i'm having a huge xmas party at our new house in a week or so so all drive down for it. Huge hot tub........

ORFUN #2

Ann Marie and I are coming, with hopes to hook up with Jay for a ride down.

This just keep better and better.

OK, so last week (after I realized that this Boogie was on the same weekend as my WUFFO Girlfriends Birthday), I brilliantly informed her that I was taking her to Marcos Island for a weekend getaway for her Birthday. Showed her the Hotel Pictures and she was happy about that. (see I am Smart that way)

Now I get to tell her, Oh and BTW, not only is there a Boogie that weekend that I conveniently forgot to mention but you know those two really young hotties from the DZ?? Yea those two.. Well they are coming with us too.

Seriously, You know you and Ann Marie can count on me. Pile on in.

come back when you don't biff your landings you lack of iron bastard.

I forgot! I'm the only one in the history of the sport of skydiving to biff when they first started jumping. I guess I should hang up my rig and quit jumping. On the other hand I've always had great support from the people that I was jumping with. Always making fun, pointing out flaws, and most importantly, never hesitating to demand beer.

Tell her to get used to it! hahaha...

Hey are you talking about your whuffo gf with the same name as me (not going to guess how she spells hers) who you brought to Tullahoma with Eve?
If so.. cool chica! Cant wait to party with y'all in Marco!

ps- just bring some benadryl for Brandi and Ann Marie.. they weigh about 90 lbs each so it should knock them out for at least 9 of the 10 hours.. (save your relationship! ) :D jk girls..

We all still biff. Its just that you keep buying beer. So hey Be rude to change wouldn't it...If enough interest i may rent an RV again. One driver and 8 drunks

ORFUN #2

Good lord, Jay...

You ARE a glutton for punishment!!

Two teenagers and your g/f in a car for more than 8 hours...

my advice to you.....EAR PLUGS!!!

(how much do you bet this is the reason the Ann-marie makes her first post!! C'mon you bloody lurker - I know you're out there!!:D)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic