pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

We might have to start another thread just for the biloxi/Moss Point trip. I dont want to Hijack this one for planning a trip to another DZ. And I dont think this will qualify as AN Event so we may have to do it in Bonfire. I will talk to Spence and See if we can make it a Roaming DZ outing. It also might be nice to Warn Moss Point that we are coming once we set dates.

Is anyone going up to the farm this weekend? I may have to drop my brother off in Atlanta on Friday, in which case I'll probably head over there on Saturday morning.

Shimell, can you do my aff, or is woody going to be there, or something?

And what the hell happened to whitley? [:/]
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

Brandy and i are going up there. I may leave thursday don't know yet. But lets ask pruitt what the weather will be like!!!! I'm craving the cheesecake factory..lol who wants to go friday night for some food. Hey dont forget the biloxi trip 28 th january
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Hey Lee - I won't be at The Farm this weekend but if you guys come into Atlanta for the Cheesecake Factory give me a call and let me know. I'll meet you there.

Just got confirmation that I'm moving to Panama City as of the New Year for the AmeriCorps position I was hoping to get. I'm already looking forward to meeting up w/ you guys for a trip up to The Farm once in a while.
Killing threads since 2004.

well thanks to shimmel the farm does have some hotties i must say...

why thanks;) i try my best!.

its funny waht a liuttle respect and some self confidance can do.B|

standpoint. You're taking great notes from Shimell how to be a fabulous cockblocker. We are not possesions.

yes i have to admit. im the biggest cockblocker on the planet. i even do it to myself. it is my subconscious that does it to me, a way of looking out for myself i guess..

and as me thinking women are possessions brandi! i take offense to that. you know what my goals are and you know what im trying to help build, we have talked about this. so if your going to attack my charecter like that i would appreciate it if you talked to me in private.

who is the one that will walk around the corner at night when some guy may be getting to aggressive with , ohh lets say heather. i see it in her eyes that she is a little withdrawn and not dealing with the aggressivness to well so i jump in and take over..

ive done this for anmarie i cant count how many times..ive done it for you 100 times.

brandi, im the one who you come crying to at night asking for me to get some guy away from you. cause you flirted and he's drunk and now he's got the wrong idea...

i look out for the girls at the farm. yes i say MY girls. but if you know me you will know that if i say my girls it is just a freind of mine and you should expect to see me looking out for them.

geese.... thanks for making me type this brandi. im goinng to get you when i get home...

by the way. i want to jump, im so not current right now. 15 jumps in 2 months.. geese.

i will jump my ass off at this boogie... im going to pay 220 and use two rigs and 2 packers..

damn, now theres a lot to get off ones chest. Hey you up for jumping this week. I may be up friday if you wanna do some jumps. I took a load of pics this week-end but i cant upload them so Brian M is working on them. Sucks being dumb as a box of rocks.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Dude,

You gave away Mark's secret. Herpesyphagonalitis, sad, sad, sad.

Missed you and Katie (well mostly Katie) down at Sky Quest, had a blast, and the party at Z-hills rocked.

dan.

that was a reply to brians post... geese. man. get a grip. go find your own place to play... this is mine.