pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

God i love this Farm

Now that, guys and gals...is what it's all about!! I'm hungry too. Let's be really cheesy and do a 'food roll call'

Mariposa-Blanched asparagus marinated in a balsamic vinegrette
Lee-Publix bread
Hans-6 turkeys
Robby-something that doesn't have to be kept warm b/c he 'freaked' about that like... a chocolate pie:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Yo Farmies-
This is Ian. Just saying a bit what up to everyone up in ATL. I am stuck in St. Pete FL for a bit, due mainly to no driver's liscense, but hope to scam a ride up there somehow. If any FL people have extra space in the ride, I can meet ya anywhere in the state.
Wish me luck on gettin there!
If I done see ya, 'celebrate' extra hard for me-
Later
IAN Hazelwood

Is this Ian, been driving down from Boone Ian, that assisted me w/ my first 'shotgun'???? w/ Yingling nonetheless????

Whas up man! You mentioned Fl last time I saw you at The Farm. There's always a crew coming from Tallahassee. There LOTS of fun to travel w/ too...from what I hear.

Hope to see you!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

food roll call:

Lee-Publix bread
Hans-6 turkeys
Robby-something that doesn't have to be kept warm b/c he 'freaked' about that like... a chocolate pie:)
Heidi-Ho-- 2 cheesecakes

On a related note, I'm planning to make up 4 or 5 $20 gifts that the losers, I mean people, who forget to bring something for the white elephant can purchase from me for....$20.

http://www.skydivethefarm.com
The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

Yo Farmies-
This is Ian. Just saying a bit what up to everyone up in ATL. I am stuck in St. Pete FL for a bit, due mainly to no driver's liscense, but hope to scam a ride up there somehow. If any FL people have extra space in the ride, I can meet ya anywhere in the state.
Wish me luck on gettin there!
If I done see ya, 'celebrate' extra hard for me-
Later
IAN Hazelwood

WHAAAAAAASSUP ian?? your lame ass better make it!! who else is gonna help me buy beer???

hey everyone, long time no see! I wanna come up to the farm with yall for the boogie, but i need a ride. If anyone coming up from tally or living close to Palmetto can give me a ride, i would be willing to hook u up with a few freebie pack jobs. anyway, i'm in palmetto, georgia on u.s. highway 29. if anyone can help me out, email me at [email protected] or call me at 770-463-1098
Peace!
-the other Stephen

hey everyone, long time no see! I wanna come up to the farm with yall for the boogie, but i need a ride. If anyone coming up from tally or living close to Palmetto can give me a ride, i would be willing to hook u up with a few freebie pack jobs. anyway, i'm in palmetto, georgia on u.s. highway 29. if anyone can help me out, email me at [email protected] or call me at 770-463-1098
Peace!
-the other Stephen

Tally crew. You've got a rider. Somebody please hook a brother up so he can come play too!!!

Well then Stephen, what are you bringing to the potluck??? And yes, chips and dip travel well! appetizer!

food roll call:

Lee-Publix bread
Hans-6 turkeys
Robby-something that doesn't have to be kept warm b/c he 'freaked' about that... like... a chocolate pie:)Heidi-Ho-- 2 cheesecakes
Stephen-chips n dip

food roll call:

Lee-Publix bread
Hans-6 turkeys
Robby-something that doesn't have to be kept warm b/c he 'freaked' about that... like... a chocolate pie:)Heidi-Ho-- 2 cheesecakes
Stephen-chips n dip
Brandi-chili!!! (I didn't see anything difficult about 'the staying warm all day' thing either!) Fondue anyone???

Bin laden my old boy. Hey heres the deal. I am leaving Tally around early morning Friday. I will be going via 300 and 75 so if anyone needs a ride hop on board. Also, downsize mike is driving up he can fit a few people in his truck. Let me know and i'll make arrangements. At the mo i have Heather and Lance room for maybe 1 more 10 if you all want to get in the back...Either way we'll get you there. Call us Grehound. I see Pruitt is laying dormant on his weather report. Keep it that way.. As for robbie making food..i think not. He cant afford groceries and he's always round my place scrounging. So if he does bring food it will be via my cupboard
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2