douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

Brandon-
No way you'll get me to cross to the "other" side...(RW):)...I love freeflying. Life hasn't been the same since I saw the world on my head. I'll still do a couple RW jumps with you all at the MOFO, maybe try some hybrids????
Whitley-
Man I'm always trying to break that truck...Thanks for the help this weekend.

uhoh downsize mike is now coaching freeflying....lol I'd let you come on some RW jumps but you freefliers,mm lets say, never make it. You stick to freeflying be a lot safer for us lot. hehe
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I used to play the sax.. but I dont have one anymore. I'm better at singing anyway. If you had played any good songs the other night I would have sang something for ya like I did for uncle papa.

Alrighty then Ms. Kitty, put in your request to our very own and dear DJ ELECTRIC BOY Robb Robb and he is guaranteed to learn a song just for you. I guarantee it.;) Then we'll get you up there and I'll be your back up harmony. Yippee. <<<>>> Kitty's gonna sing, Kitty's gonna sing.

And Mike, you can NEVER have too many guitars, so we'll be lookin for your case at the MOFO!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I also hear that "downsize" Mike and "quaddro" Kelly are teaching an advanced canopy piloting course at the MOFO boogie coming up in November. Rumor has it that there may be even be a very special guest appearance by Tom Lundergan from Sky Frog Productions on how to avoid mid air collisions while freeflying. This would be a great opportunity for some of the new skydivers to get some coaching on how to fly the more high performance canopies as well as to learn when the right time to downsize is. I benefited from some of this training about a year ago and it made me realize that I was "held back" on a Sabre 190 when in all reality I should have "graduated" to my old Jedei 136 about 50 jumps before. These canopy coaching courses really can open your eyes to what you have been missing out on in the past. B|

These canopy coaching courses really can open your eyes to what you have been missing out on in the past. B|

Hey who needs a course . heir highly over rated.
Just go out and get you a broken Femur nor that will show you what you have been helt back from and missing out on.
Now I am sure The Green Machine can teach us all something about being a Dumb ass know it all!!!!

I havent done much but I can coach you all on every thing since I went to the "I know every thing and still know nothing" course tought by The Tom.LOL
:ph34r:B|[:/]>:(:$:P

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

...Anyone want to teach a 5 minute 'how to be a Bitch' course????):o

Anyone think we could get MC to teach this one or maybe S.G..

Oh never mind S.G. would have to teach the I cant land myself so let me teach you how to land a Tandem course.

Wahoooo

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I used to play the sax.. but I dont have one anymore. I'm better at singing anyway. If you had played any good songs the other night I would have sang something for ya like I did for uncle papa.

Well Mariposa wasn't complaining. What I do need to make the Tennessee girl happy, a banjo to duel with?:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You shouldn't feel dissed Whitley. Just think of it as a fast breaking in of me- fast and GREAT. As for you Shemill...maybee. Ha, I love you guys, you put a smile on my face whenever I think of you. Thanks for everything again- and for what's to come. Okay, no more drunk posting... it takes way to long to find the keys with the right letters on them- thank heaven for the spell checker, what would the world do without it? See ya'll soon, and I can't wait to see you in costume- it better be impressive cause I have high expectations!

Orfun #21... thanks PsychoBob!

So Whitley, when are you bringing the shuttle down? Theres a crap load of tandems down here coming up for the MOFO. Maybe we can get greg to fly down and pick us all up. If he'll fly down for us then im sure he'll fly down to pick the tandems up..lol Or greg can you co=ordinate the porter or caravan flying from emerald and go via tally...lol. At this rate we may have to rent a greyhound bus.lol

ORFUN #2

its happening again guys its that bloody TV in overload....Don't know as of yet Pruit. Brandy gets in late tonight and she likes her sleep. So, Hans is calling regarding how many tandems he has. So, i'll send you an IM once i know what's happening. Make sure you have a ride home this time as i'm heading straight to the Thomaston Boogie after theFarm. :)

ORFUN #2

rumour has it that your coming up with some lame ass excuse why you won't be attending. My bet is something with the wife. i'M FORTUNATE, i haven't handed my balls to my misses yet. There hers to use anytime she wants just not at boogies..hehehe so are you coming with your croonies then Ganja? I tell you what, i'll buy your first jump!!!! The helicopter is a definite by the way, booked, confirmed etc etc. no empty promises. hehe You better be there.

ORFUN #2

lmao. dude you crack me up. So i take it your presence will be there. hey try and get there early friday. we'll start the party early. I may even freefly with you. damn us 2 together could fall really fast...Hey bring the camera. I will be doing a dvd of the boogie. So i need a crap load of footage from everyone. Actually, brian will be doing the editing. I'll just round up the footage. At night Robbie will be in charge of the music with his sidekick in charge of the pyrotechs. bring loads of money for the texas hold em game...I'm coming after you jello jay

ORFUN #2