douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

actually she did a great job of stayinbg away from you at the mountain boogie...hehe Just because you knew had to dance to the gypsy kings got you that one.

...Whatever it takes. B|

Hey.. I'm right here and I can hear you... :P

See y'all tonight.. you'd better not be sleeping when I get there!

Kitty, we stayed up until 3am waiting on the Tally crew at the mountain boogie. We will most certainly, without a shadow of a doubt be anxiously awaiting the arrival of our illustrious ChaosKitty!

Yeah I remember running my truck battery down! Should have switched to the stereo in Spence's truck around 1am.. :D
Can't wait to get there!! See you soon!
Pray for SUN all weekend..

Well I hope you all had fun at the Farm this weekend. I took a tandem to Lake Wales, and I will tell when we drove up to where I thought the main hanger was......there was nothing there! That was a very weird sight to see. They are working out of trailers, and the packing area is outside. Damn It feels weird to see Lake Wales like that. But everyone there was in good spirits and it was still very fun to jump there. They went through alot, and I can't wait to go there during christmas. See you all at the Halloween boogiein Thomaston!
:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Well after this past week-end, can we outdo ourselves at the mofo. I know i will give it a good try. is everyone planning their vacation around this boogie. I'll be up there Friday doing a crap load of hop and pops. Anyone got any ideas to make this boogie better besides a turkey roast saturday...lol get the ovens burning!!!
Also, i want to make a video of the boogie so everyone bring your cameras so Brian Bmac can do a funky thing on his computer. We'll get all the footage and put a boogie/The farm video together. Not restricted to skydives video everything and we'll pick the good stuff.Thank you all!
Lee
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Oh, we'll outdo ourselves. Well, all except for you, if you try to outdo last Saturday we'll need an ambulance onsite. All I'll need is a hailstorm to happen so
junkyardpup, the Consigliere & I can stand outside and bullsh*t like we did the other night in the rain.
...Seriously, I don't know why we were standing outside bullsh*tting in the rain. The rain just felt unusually good for some reason.:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Congrats go out to new Birdman flyers Bob and Kelly, who really performed well on their initial wingsuit flights. Special thanks go out to Blaine for teaching the Birdman first jump course to Bob and Kelly, and for supervising Bob's first flight. All of these factory new GTI suits the new birds are jumping make my Skyflier 1 look like it came from the student equipment rack in Quincy.

Honorable mention goes out to new AFF student Pruitt for passing level 1 and 2 in the same day, but the extra 2.5 hour drive that Kelly and I took to take you home Sunday shall be duly noted when it comes time for your coaching jumps, and don't be suprised when you find yourself in the Cessna a few weeks from now doing the required clear-and-pulls from 2,000 and 1,000 feet respectively.:o

In all honesty though, THANK YOU to the entire staff and friends of the Farm for another great weekend. Thanks Ryan for returning my wingsuit intact, and once again Bob and Blaine did a great job with some of the ground training and i'm sure will continue to do the same at their USPA Coach course in a few weeks. Thanks also to Instructors Hans, Kerry, and Chris for the advice and coaching I recieved throughout the weekend, and to the rest of the skydivers for some awesome jumps.

As for the rain, it did feel unusually good for some reason, as did pretty much everything else on Saturday night. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, but outside of the weather and a few bad spots, this whole weekend felt unusually good. Perhaps the long drive to the Farm is getting to be more than worth it? Does this mean I will be coming up to the MOFO boogie if im invited?

I vote yes on both. B|

i don't know should we invite brian again. I'm up there this saturday then at the halloween boogie. Next time were all up there brian is in 2 weeks. But plan on taking the friday off before the MOFO boogie. just answer your bloody phone you bastard. i just wish that kitty would post some pics as i am a narcissus...hehehe.

ORFUN #2

i don't know should we invite brian again.

i just wish that kitty would post some pics as i am a narcissus...hehehe.

Yes, Yes, Yes. We most definately should invite Brian. Who else is always smiling and laughing at your jokes silly ogre???

Kitty has posted a few pics in her gallery. check them out.

I have to agree w/ Brian. Everything did feel good on Sat. night. This farm crew is quite entertaining. And the more we get to know one another...let's just say...the comfort zone is drawing near. The rain was an added bonus. You could actually see the bottom of the rain drops w/ the strobe light.

Thanks Robby for encouraging me to sing. I do so enjoy it. Who would think...ME...SHY????? B|B|:ph34r::D But that's a whole different thread.

Edited b/c I wanted more faces!!:):P:D:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

As for the rain, it did feel unusually good for some reason, as did pretty much everything else on Saturday night. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, but outside of the weather and a few bad spots, this whole weekend felt unusually good..

I have to agree w/ Brian. Everything did feel good on Sat. night. This farm crew is quite entertaining. And the more we get to know one another...let's just say...the comfort zone is drawing near.

There are so many ways to respond to all of that, yes something certainly did feel good that night. What a crazy evening. I'm still not fully recovered. (And Lee, there's no need for any kind of response from you here. ;))

I just now looked at all the pictures I took that night. I don't even remember taking half of them. Oh my god. Wait until I post them at the Farm website. Heehee.

Heidi-Ho

The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

pics are good.lol i think you stopped clicking at around 3 am..hehe hey rachael has some kick ass pics of the wedding. I owe her some jumps for that thanks rachael. Maybe post them somewhere so they can see them. Bring your camera to the MOFO as we are putting together a video. Thanks

ORFUN #2

I just put my pictures from this weekend up on the Farms's website, if anyone wants to see. How weird was that? I got to relive moments that I don't really remember from the first time around. Good thing I don't have to walk around with a video camera strapped to my head 24-7, cuz I think I'd be really scared after this weekend. (I'm sure many of you can appreciate that.)

Heidi-Ho

The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

The pictures turned out great, but I didn't see Shrek at the card table. Did he get put out early? As a matter of fact I didn't see Shrek after the photo of him and Justin...hmmmm:S

I missed being there but the Chicks Rock Boogie...what can I say it ROCKED!!! Tyler, my 3yr old, got on the drums and lit up the crowd. I was completely amazed!

The Mo Fo will definitely be a MOFO though!!! See you guys soon.

WOW You guys really know how to have a good time. And some of you know how to Skydive too.
I dont know were to start so I wont. I do want to thank every one for cumming out and being safe. We had a lot better than average chance of injury this weekend and EVERYONE took care of themselves. That says alot for the Great Vibe Hans and Greg have @ THE FARM Welcome to all the new kids and we all hope to see you again soon.
Brian you also forgot Congrats to Sage for Passing Level 4 IAF way to go SAGE!!!

Marry Anne Your freinds were awsome .

See you all soonB|

Chris and Pam

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

damn dude your like a dog in heat. Is that why she did so good on her levels hey. Yes Tony i am still picking you up. the next MOFO boogie someone from down here is bringing a crap load of tandems. I think you've spoke to him already hans. So lets plan on a 3 day week-end maybe 4..lol damn it was cold saturday night.lol

ORFUN #2

Awww girl those were some late nite pics! Thank GOD you had some of Robbie and Lee.. I had almost forgotten how goofy they look in pictures. :ph34r:

Just kidding guys, you're both sexy beasts and I have to restrain myself every time you're around. Its difficult, but I seem to manage.. :ph34r::P

mmmm... buttery nipples...

Hey Heidi, did you see the one of us in hats in my gallery? Pull it on to the farm's site.. its too cute!
The pic of paul sleeping in my canopy is adorable too!

I also want to thank my attentive audience on Saturday night for reminding me that my EXTENDED years of college music classes and drunken jamming haven't gone completely to waste. Particularly Mickey and Ruby Ann (What a great name!) who were looking at me like Springsteen every time I peaked out from under my hat.
But forget about encouraging me (my ego's enough to keep me wailing whether any asshole's listening or not) tell Marianne how good she sounded so I can get her up there again.

The Mariachi Boogie Bastard Band is soon to be born!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

man just got in won the texas hold em.. Mickey bought in twice hahahahehehe awesome pics Rachael. I knew why we kept you around! Should we get a huge game going at the MOFO boogie then. Perhaps add an extra 20 to registration then that includes the texas entrance. Its 1-1 Jello boy i'm coming after ya. Be scared be very scared. WTG rachael, great pics

ORFUN #2

tell Marianne how good she sounded so I can get her up there again.

Not only does she have a great voice she also is sexy ass hell. You gotta sign her up Robbie cause no one wants to watch u sing. You gatta good enough voice but your a little ruff on the old eyeballs.B|B|:(;):)

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421