douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

The ORFUNS wil be there in force just wanted to see who else is planning on attending.
I hear there will be 3 planes for one price :S and a helocopter.
for a reall
Does anyone have any more info on this event??:D

This is going to be @ Skydive the Farm In Cedartown Georgia.
The hanger is Heated and will serve as a big ass bunk house.

Chris

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

hey its $165 all you can jump your ass off lets get the list going. you all have over a month of planning so lets all be there. That time of year up there is awesome perfect jump weather. Greg get a pond swoop competition going. But you know us lot will be there, be bloody rude not too.lol so the date of the boogie is 20/21 all get there friday night and we'll throw a bonfire party. Spence will be attending with his huge grill for a HUGE ROAST. you know a southern redneck can cook some mean roast. By the way the wedding pics came out awesome. So lets boogie boogie:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Well I will be there Friday as well so maybe that Danm Country Lovin Redneck Greg can hook us with something great for Friday jumps????

Lets Bring the OrFuns from every where and blow this Mo Fo off the MaP.

WaHHooOOOOOOOOOooooo..

OrFun # 1B|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Say no To DRUGS kids or you will end up like no sHOES

Also The Boogie is Saterday and Sunday Nov 20 21 and we can get 15$ jumps on Friday 19 Nov. there is also some kind of tandem deal. Check out their web site next week for all the Info.

Hey thats cool their banner is in the upper right corner of my screen. Is it on everybodys??:o

:o

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Born on a mountain. Suckled by a bear. Double row o' jaw teeth. Ass full o' hair Big fuzzy balls. And a cold steel rod. We are crazy Mo Fo's. We are SKYDIVING BY GOD!!!

Uhhhhh.... How 'bout for now we just stick to "We've got jumpers in the air over SkyDive the Farm." And we'll work on your ad-lib skills later.

Gee, I'd LOVE to be at this boogie, but that's the FSU/UF game and I have to work an event for the radio sta.......
Oh yeah! I forgot. That radio station is a pathetic sinking ship full of dishonorable rat-f*ck-c*ck-suckers who fire anyone who dares to claim their right to a liveable salary, and they'll all burn in the liars' pit of hell for their complete lack of scruples and desperate want for balls of any kind. Nevermind. I guess I am available.

Do you need a DJ?
Let me rephrase that:
Does anyone fell like posting and telling the management how much better this boogie would be with a DJ?

Also, I don't think I can make it or encourage my friends to attend unless we're provided with a television and at least some major rabbit ears for the purpose of watching FSU (such as they are [:/]) take on the Gators. (Who -nothing personal- [B] SUCK THE SWEAT OFF A DEAD MAN'S ASS WITH A STRAW[/B])

F*CK THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

yes i am sorry all i fed him alcohol. you know he gets beligerent when he drinks. I sent him home so i can talk smack. Yes greg you need to get cable so we can watch the game. If theres a load coming from tallahassee then they need to watch the football. So get cable in the bunkhouse keep us all happy!!!!!:)

ORFUN #2

So get cable in the bunkhouse keep us all happy!!!!!:)

Last time I tailgated every other group had a portable DirecTV setup so the chumps w/out tickets could watch the game. Gotta be someone that could bring one with them!
Killing threads since 2004.

Yes Greg...we WILL need a TV...without it will make coming to the boogie very hard...not that we won't skydive that weekend, but we WILL find a dropzone with a TV ;)

then again well probably come anyway...but get a damn tv..

I just turned 21 an hour ago...i'm drunk

Orfun #4
Juego Hombre Rodriguez

So a bit more info for those who don't already know ALL about it:

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE
November 20-21
COST: ALL You can jump $165 pre-registration, $185 on site
($15 lift tickets on Friday, when the party will get started)

AIRCRAFT: Super Otter, Caravan, Porter, and for those 'extra special' people (and xtra $) a HELICOPTER

FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT: Norm's marvelous cooking all weekend, Pig Roast and DJ ELECTRIC BOY ROBBY ROBB rockin the mic Sat. night

Camping on site, a few rv hookups, ponds for fishing, swimming, swooping, collecting bugs, etc. Hotels nearby in Cedertown or Rockmart

EXTRA GIFTS AND PRIZES ALL WEEKEND
Check back for more details...
This is a 'Thanks for the Jumpers' Boogie!!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

happy 21 kelly now your actually legal to get drunk. Not that i have seen you with a beer before this....We should plan another Rv for this boogie do you know if FSU is at home or away this year

ORFUN #2

well what a better time to have the mofo boogie. i hate being in tallahassee on home games, especialy this one. Maybe we should rent 2 rv's lol...So this week-end jess is doing a tandem at the mountain boogie isnt she. Watch out mate she may like it..lol

ORFUN #2

. Spence will be attending with his huge grill for a HUGE ROAST. you know a southern redneck can cook some mean roast. By the way the wedding pics came out awesome. So lets boogie boogie:)

Spence isn't cooking a pig is he? I am not a pig roast fan...........:S
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla