our t-shirts aren't ready and Orfun 3 a.k.a. Darla
is a whiny pain in the ass.;):P:$
We still need loving Foster Moms & Dads to apply
a little warmth to the backsides of our unwanted
urchins. BYOP (Bring Your Own Paddle)
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
I am not a NUMBER. I am a FREE MAN!!
-Patrick McGhoohan as Prisoner #6

well I spoke with Orfun 3 and she said that she is working on getting her profile started..........but would like to thank Orfun number 5 (um yes I said Orfun 5, who Orfun 3 out ranks...........:P) for moving the event for later on. It will be more fun anyways because there wil be more people at the MO FO Boogie anyway. It would be more personal anyway.
:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I don't know what the numbers mean, but after
standing next to several of the orfuns by the fire,
I can say that
some are definitely more 'rank' than others.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Correction:
The First Orfun Initiations will now be held at
the Super MoFo Boogie due to the fact that
our t-shirts aren't ready and Orfun 3 a.k.a. Darla
is a whiny pain in the ass.;):P:$
We still need loving Foster Moms & Dads to apply
a little warmth to the backsides of our unwanted
urchins. BYOP (Bring Your Own Paddle)

Can I be Ms. Hannigan????? That means we need Annie. Where are you my children? Come to mama!! Sweep the kitchen, wash the floors, see who's knockin at my door (or at my boots:ph34r::ph34r:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Damn, look at this. I space out for a few days and ya'll go and make 50 posts. Well I don't know about all these orfucs or whatever they are but I'm going to be there to A) jump my ars off or B) pack/edit tandem videos or C) pass out next to the pond and wonder what happened to the weekend.

Why is it that I love jumping at the farm? Because just when I think there might be some drama I see some random redneck floating on the pond past out on an air mattress. Oh yeah not to mention the Otter....The Caravan.... The Porter and that cute lil 185.

All I need now is some nice rich old lady to pay for all my jumps and fuel. GO RED SOX

Wow, just as you though kev was in rehab and had no access to a computer. Bang, he shows up and suprises us all. Lets just hope he finds his way to The farm this week-end. he's only been 6 times so i may put some mile markers for him from tallahassee. Have a couple of AFF or you Hans. I think their riding with Kev. SO we'll see if Brian wants to train ground school again for ya
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

The ORFUNS wil be there in force just wanted to see who else is planning on attending.

O.K. since we're almost to page 5, Tia Kitty is
apparently asleep at the control freak switch, and
the term ROLL CALL is right in the title of this thread,
I think it's time I use my Virgoan organizational
skills to get things started:

Douwanto aka Uncle Papa Whitley
Shrek
Cheech the Cloud Whisperer
DJ ELECTRIC BOY
junkyardpup
CSpenceFly, the Roaming DZ, and a well seasoned pig
midnightrider
Peligroso
Mariposa
marks
Pico de Gallo
Tia Kitty

Next?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The ORFUNS wil be there in force just wanted to see who else is planning on attending.

Shrek
DJ ELECTRIC BOY
junkyardpup
midnightrider
Peligroso
Mariposa
marks
Pico de Gallo
Tia Kitty
FlyingJ

Next?

god damn you dumm ass. Brandy will be at the MOFO damn he loses his job and brain cells

Shrek - fiona
DJ ELECTRIC BOY
junkyardpup
midnightrider
Peligroso
Mariposa
marks
Pico de Gallo
Tia Kitty
FlyingJ

ORFUN #2

I never said I would be at the MOFO boogie.. but I didn't say I *wouldn't* be either.. If I'm working in Terre Haute, which I think I am, its too much driving.
We'll see.

Hey isn't gregs plane going to be in Tennessee. I'm sure you could fly down with that. Either way you have plenty of time to get the week-end off...no excuses..lol

ORFUN #2

Hey isn't gregs plane going to be in Tennessee. I'm sure you could fly down with that. Either way you have plenty of time to get the week-end off...no excuses..lol

Silly ogre.. the plane is in TN on weekends, not during the week. And I have the weekend off, but not real excited about working Friday morning, driving from Terre Haute to Nashville and then to The farm, only to drive back to Nashville Sunday and back to Terre Haute Monday morning.

Besides, they miss me in Tullahoma..

But I may not be in Terre Haute so we'll see. You get to see me this weekend, dont worry.. :)

I'm working in Los Angeles and your right it's too far to drive...That's the other thing airplanes are made for!

It's gotta be cheaper and shorter from Terra what???

By the way aren't I number 7? Why aint I on the list of attendees??? MonsterRob, huh???

Terre Haute, IN. You know, the Columbia House town?
Anyhoo.. its a 4 hr drive from Nashville so I can't fly. If it were a flying trip, I would just fly in to Atl and have someone pick my ass up.
I'll try to work it out.

Oh ya, they were trying to make me work the weekend of the halloween boogie.. I told them we aint gonna have none of that! WTF were they thinking?? Ass clowns. :ph34r:

tony....copy paste and add your name. Damn do we have to do everything for ya..lol Shame your not here for the halloween boogie everyone is going to Thomaston. Oh well, i guess you'll have to move east coast. What has Perris Eloy ot that The Farm hasn't hehe only a month left dude. Xmas boogie were in Arizona right? She can't spend that. All her money goes on her truck payment each month..lol damn what are you a f!@#ing travel agent all of a sudden??? Hey want to hear something funny coming home tuesday, robbie and i wanted some beer. Went into my first gay liquor store ( i know this will open all sorts of sarcasm) No shit it had 4 guys serving all of the feminine nature. Believe me, i did everything under my power not to laugh at them. Apparently its next to a gay bar BROTHERS. While i was paying a guy popped up from the back door, imagine that. Had to leave as the laughing was about to start..Anyway, where were we?:)

ORFUN #2

OK a new schedule just came out and I'm in Nashville the week before this boogie, so I *can* come! My dz is closed that weekend as well so I might talk some others in to coming with.

Hey Dowdy.. take up a collection this weekend so you can get the bunkhouse and showers finished before this boogie! I dont like to be cold!