justaflygirl

Whose a Z-Hills Regular?

Been jumping there a couple months... Got my A... working on my B (1 more jump + written). I work from there most Thursdays (jumps instead of coffee breaks) and am usually out every Saturday... Plus a few odd days here and there. Look me up and we can do a 2-way. Already trashed a couple of 4 ways, but haven't kicked anyone's head in a 2 way.. yet.... :)
Blue Skies!

shut up stick man, I'd kick your ass but I feel sorry for ya. I've seen all of the Chuck Norris movies so I know some pretty good moves!

I was too sick to go to altitude today so I did hop n pops all day. Working on the swisoop......I finally feel current again, what with the broken wrist and then all of the hurricanes, I was out for almost 4 months.

Hey Rick, if I put Bomb Squad in front of my name will I be as cool as you?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

well i was there this saturday and sunday. I had a great time. It was my first time there. so you and i are in the same situation. I live in Ft lauerdale but i have friends in tampa andc visit offen. email me i would love to make a jump. I have met so many people there this weekend. ;)
Live it, Love it, Just go for it before it slipps away. Dont wait another day.

Don't go to Z-hills...that place sucks

it was nicer this weekend with oren out of town!:P

hey all you new jumpers at zhills, stop by the bomb squad table and introduce yourselves! Alysse, Heather, Oren, LauraS, Rick, Randy (towerrat). Paige (skybrat), Bill (happythoughts), DaMan, Ron, Johnny Gates (brothermuff65) and many many other Dz.commer's.....besides those posting in this thread....are there.

jumpergirl, last weekend I thought I saw you walking a dog around a trailer.....we just bought one there too! hope to see more of you guys now!

Stacy and Galen....forget working on weekends, come skydive!!!!:ph34r:

Randy, I figured Bomb Squad Rick sounded cooler than the truth.........besides" Old guy with long hair that can't skydive worth a damn" just doesn't roll off the tongue very easily
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I'm a regular at Zhills.
We, the freeflyers hang out in the bunker!

Come over there and see us.
We are trying to expand the freeflyer community here and we give away first coach jump for FREE!!!

So come to the bunker and see us!

Ankie
www.ecfreefly.com
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

The bunker is over behind Sunshine, right?.. By the mock-up otter door? Seems like I also see alot of freeflyers hanging out by Paragone...

I'll be out there this Saturday and possibly Friday and I'll look you up... I've gotten some RW caoching from Sally in the tunnel and air, but I've been trying (playing more like it) with sit flying when I solo and it's been fun. Need some coaching, though... I already have some jump tickets that I bought in bulk, but they say non-transferable, so I guess I just need a ticket for the coach and the fee after the 1st free coach jump?

Nice looking web site by the way!

Blue skies!
-Chad