pullhigh

Harvest Moon Boogie roll call..

Dont be scared..
They're all talk...aint that soooo boys :)

Hey Massive...
Are any of you going to be out at Perris next week? what is the deal with the 10 way thingie?

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Yo!
I'll be down there on Friday. I will have a few demo BirdMan suits for anyone who wants to try the nylon crack. Looking forward to partying in St George again....also got word that Pepe and Del will be there as well.
So PULLHIGH, are you organizing for the fixed object enthusiasts?? :o
Later
Blair

B| Ganja I promise I will come........but only if you are naked most of the time.............well mostly naked............like with all your clothes on plus a few extra layers....................kind of naked. I can't wait to see Critical Ass in all its GLORY! HEHE!

Noah

So far, there has not been any interest in such activities, other than the trip to come your way. We have been scoping out a semi-local A though. One that used to be jumped rather often, but has fallen out of use from best we can tell. It's about 20 minutes from the DZ if you're interested.

Ganja

You just going to be there or are you actually planning to make a skydive? I'm just curious so that we'll know to schedule some recurrency training for you.... How many jumps have you made since last year's boogie? 3 or 4 tops I'm guessing...

Ganja "No excuses" Rodriguez

I'm very sad to say[:/] I will be wearing my 'Mama' hat the weekend of the boogie and can't make it. Some things are out of my control...DAMMIT MAN...

You guys rock it out, take pics and video accordingly, drunk dial me, or just think about me, even if for a brief moment...

I'm going to go sit in a corner and pout for a bit, please excuse me...:S[:/] Marianne
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'm very sad to say[:/] I will be wearing my 'Mama' hat the weekend of the boogie and can't make it. Some things are out of my control...DAMMIT MAN...

You guys rock it out, take pics and video accordingly, drunk dial me, or just think about me, even if for a brief moment...

I'm going to go sit in a corner and pout for a bit, please excuse me...:S[:/] Marianne

I remember why I don't have kids.

Friday is Heathers birthday too.

I guess we need to go out and celebrate on Thurday thenm eh?

PMS thing, yeah..I just need to tie Katie down for that one!

see you next weekend (eeks)

I'm just catching up... were you talking about me??? I thought everyone would still be at Nationals... I'm totally committed to Harvest Moon. I just need a place to crash!:)
We definitely need to do that RB PMS Combo thing! I even got a sombrero for Barbie!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Yo!
I'll be down there on Friday. I will have a few demo BirdMan suits for anyone who wants to try the nylon crack. Looking forward to partying in St George again....also got word that Pepe and Del will be there as well.

Blair - I'm definitely bringing mine as long as nobody makes me do more of those Wingsuit Barbie passes. They freak me out! I kept worrying I was going to loose Barbie's head!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Marc, You will be fine as long as you don't show any fear. Once they get the smell of fear it is all over........Oh wait too late you already did ........well come with us any way you will probably be alright
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Of course I was talking about you silly....
It will happen one day babe.... Come to the Womens record at Chester, Mouth will be there and of course there will be a bunch of RB and some PMS)
We will call you from Perris next week hunny.
oh and BTW..when Arlo said she knew you had it in you...was she talking about Chuckie??
hugs chica

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Count me in!!! It's only been 2 years I've been meaning to go to St. George. Birdman and space balls... KICK ASS!!!
Who is going on Friday? Do they have a Cesna if we can't get enough for the Casa?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

To the best of my knowledge, the Casa will be the only aircraft on the airport, not counting the flying weed eaters (Ultr-lights). But I don;t think there will be much of an issue getting t to fly all day Friday. I've talked to several people that are coming in on Thursday and on Friday morning. I'd be surprised if it doesn't stay fairly busy on Friday.

Ganja "How big does nylon crack come?" Rodriguez

Hey Katie--You are welcome to crash with me and Robin. We'll be in Columbia (an hour and 15 minutes away) on Friday night (cuz we're getting back from Perris on Friday) and on Saturday night we will be in the camper. Just let me know...
Thanks for the necklace!! I love it. :ph34r:

We will definitely have to do a PMS/RB jump. That would be great--a jump with all my sisters and brothers.

I can't wait for the HMB!! It's going to be awesome!

-Nadia

Chris, Did you make arrangements to get your RV hookups, or did you opt for the "clothing optional" primitive camping area?

For our sake, I hope you got hook ups and can manage to keep your clothes on....

Ganja

Yeah they are supposed to have me a slot.I don't have anything to do with primitive camping.