jkwon

CSS anyone??

Mike -

I really missed you this past weekend. You're the only person who understands me when I'm in pain ... does that come from being married so many times? (KIDDING - you know I love you.)

About Joe's band - we have all $500 in cash. Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, we're good to go on Sat nite with BP and the RRs. Joe has been asking when they should start ... I've learned the usual time in Chapel Hill is 11 pm. According to Joe this is the best time to "be out & be seen." Anyone else noticed that Joe has NOT been jumping hard at CSS, or hanging out with us on the weekends ... has not gone to dinner, or ordered pizza in, or hung around the bonfire?

We're TIRED, man! Of course I can only speak from personal experience, rigging all day ... but over the past few weekends there's been a lot of in-pizza-ordering, laying low around the DZ. And lots of happythings later.

Anyway, Joe, if you're reading this, I suggest you start to play at 8 p.m.

Still early, but with time for people to shower or change if needed after the sunset load.

"Marion is very kissable." --Dawn #1

"Marion is very kissable." --Dawn #1

Awwww. :$

I'll be there early on Friday! The Queen will not abandon her Friday freaks again. This is probably my last week as queen, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :D

I will abandon you guys (just a little bit) on Saturday afternoon and evening. Football at noon and basketball at 7. I love this time of year when my two favorite seasons (football and bball) overlap. :)
8:00 sounds good to me too. Just enough time for people to shower, eat dinner, and get ready for a kick ass show.

About Joe's band - we have all $500 in cash. Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, we're good to go on Sat nite with BP and the RRs. Joe has been asking when they should start ... I've learned the usual time in Chapel Hill is 11 pm. According to Joe this is the best time to "be out & be seen." Anyone else noticed that Joe has NOT been jumping hard at CSS, or hanging out with us on the weekends ... has not gone to dinner, or ordered pizza in, or hung around the bonfire?

:( I think Dawn 1 hates me. I gave a public apology a couple posts ago and I explained my actions. Dawn I've been having a lot of stuff happen these days with me losing my job and with the girl drama in my life and the fact that the weekends are when my gigs are usually and I haven't been able to come out. And I FEEL REAL REAL REAL bad that I haven't seen you guys and hung out with you guys like I normally do. I wish I could. But I had to straighten out a few things in my life that were falling to crap. I promise as soon as things go back to normal...like me having income...I'll be out to chill with the crew again.[:/]
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hey Kevin!!!!!! :)
Friday: "Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s."

At least it'll be warm. Looks like it might be the best weather day this weekend, though. Showers Sat. and Sun. [:/]

Dawn #1: What do you think about Dawn #2's idea? I'll switch if you switch. :)
Does anyone want to go to a bball game Saturday night? I might have an extra ticket. (Note to unc fans: You are not allowed to cheer for Tennessee-Martin. :P)

Hey Kevin!!!!!! :)
Friday: "Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s."

At least it'll be warm. Looks like it might be the best weather day this weekend, though. Showers Sat. and Sun. [:/]

Dawn #1: What do you think about Dawn #2's idea? I'll switch if you switch. :)
Does anyone want to go to a bball game Saturday night? I might have an extra ticket. (Note to unc fans: You are not allowed to cheer for Tennessee-Martin. :P)

Note to Dook fans. Don't ever cheer for Dook. That team is not worth half the hair on my balls. Hmmm....I won't go there.

Let's hope for good weather on Friday ya'll I don't have a show anymore on friday and it's been moved to Thursday!!!! Freeks you should all come out, It's at the Library which is the first place marion came to see us. Please come out if you can spare a day of tiredness on friday.

Dawn 1 I LOVE YOU!!!! No Really I DO!!!!!

Dave your mom is a wonderful lady I'm sure

Marion even though you're a dook student I still think you're the life of MY party

Eric even though you now have a gripper on your head I'd fly with you any day..(even if it's on my belly)

Ellis...lover...:)Need I say more!!!

Kevin...thanks for joining the forums and for being the voice of reason in my head

FFF I love you guys.

(Working on my positive Karma)
--joe
HISPA #69

That team is not worth half the hair on my balls.
(Working on my positive Karma)

Work harder! :P

I'll be there Thursday, assuming I can crash at the Hotel de Eric after the show. Sorry Joe, I wouldn't leave my car at your house if my life depended on it. Damn suburban gangs. :D

:o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:o:o:o Just when I thought I knew the guy well enough :P Life is full of surprises, eh?

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

In Reply To

:o:o:o Just when I thought I knew the guy well enough :P Life is full of surprises, eh?

OH lord...I've gone and dug myself in a hole again. DAAAAAAAAMN!
--joe
HISPA #69

Ok... It has been decreed. I am going to try and make it up there on Friday. I have to work Friday night so I'll have to get there early, but I can't take this not jumping with this weather stuff.

See you guys soon. Anyone else going to be there?

PS I may need someone to do an AFF recurrancy with me. I haven't jumped in over a month. I've NEVER gone that long without jumping.

Ok... It has been decreed. I am going to try and make it up there on Friday. I have to work Friday night so I'll have to get there early, but I can't take this not jumping with this weather stuff.

See you guys soon. Anyone else going to be there?

PS I may need someone to do an AFF recurrancy with me. I haven't jumped in over a month. I've NEVER gone that long without jumping.

We should all be there jumping. Weather pending. Damn clouds better wait till Saturday to come in.

I'll do your aff recurrency...just throw me out of the plane and pull for me. It's cool.
--joe
HISPA #69

Awww!!! C'mon Joe, don't you worry about your "differences", we are very tolerant;). We accept you as you are.

Frenchy...and I accept YOU as YOU are. :)
--joe
HISPA #69

Sweet, I probably need to be on radio so I don't do my 270 too low. Any volunteers?

Again I'm there for you man. Make sure to make it a 540 though. I can't judge from that low an altitude.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69