jkwon

CSS anyone??

kriss krossing

Jump! Jump! ... sorry. :D

So do I count as one of your new HISPAs buddies? I have a new HISPA #. And I promise not to spend half the boogie doing 4 way. >:(

You know, Eric, there's a collegiate freefly competition too. If I write a note to your flat flying buddies do you think they'll let you take a break and play train with us? Or are you just using the whole 4 way thing as an excuse to sit far from the open casa door? :P

Negative

:)
We promise to return him relatively unharmed.

I think he has a medical condition. If Eric spends too much time flying in the same orientation, not enough blood will rush to his head. :| It's very serious.

Besides, how's a guy with a mohawk gonna turn points on his belly all day? It's just not right. :D

Bolas- Will you be here for Thanksgiving? Maybe we could try to flip another hybrid!

Nope won't be there for Thanksgiving but I'll be there next weekend. I have to work in Raleigh Friday evening, anybody want to hit a bar when I get off?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Nope... the wingsuit is my excuse to sit in the relative comfort and warmth of the front of the CASA. 4-way really is fun, and I'm doing it to represent UNC. I'll try to get a UNC freefly buddy trained up for 2005's Collegiates!

I think I need to get a modified frappe hat that allows for mohawk docks!.. hmm...:)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

If I write a note to your flat flying buddies do you think they'll let you take a break and play train with us?

Negative

Ha, ha look at that, another thing I agree with Brian about. I thought it impossible! Dreams do come true.

Marion -
if you let Eric come out for 4-way practice, I promise to be a "belly" in the next flipping hybrid.

Rodeo Mike - wassup and where have all the bagels gone???

Dawn #1 - You rock! :)

I'll be there next weekend

Next weekend like tomorrow? Or the one after that?
After work, come on out to CSS. We'll probably be around the fire. Give me a call if you want to know where we are: (919) 270-8255

Eric- Your 4-way thing makes you seem like even more of a freak to me. :P

Dawn#2- You will always have a slot reserved on any hybrid I plan to flip. :)
Royal Subjects (aka FF Friday crew): I'm sorry to say I won't be at Joe's show tonight. Bruce starts his psychotropic kitty drugs tonight, and I want to be there in case he goes nuts or something. (As if peeing all over my stuff doesn't count as going nuts.) :S

Hey Karen,
Sunday is the 4 way team (Yev, Amanda, Matt L., and me) for next seasons Carolina meets. I hope you can tolerate our antics!! :D Anyone, have team name suggestions?????

The collegiate team is BB, Eric, Emily and myself (so 3/4 UNC, 1/4 NCState). Hopefully, Queen Marion and her royal following will not tie-up Eric and hide him from the rest of us during the Thanksgiving boogie!! Please don't!! We promise to help flip any future hybrids.

Hopefully, Queen Marion and her royal following will not tie-up Eric and hide him from the rest of us during the Thanksgiving boogie!!

OK, OK. I trust you guys not to permanently install booties on his feet or something like that. Do you promise to return him later? :P

We'll consider that after we see that he is returned safely. :D

Eric- You're just a pawn in the BK Freefly/RW battle. Do you feel used? :P

Where's David? He's the one who took over. He'll have to make the final call. I'm not BK material, even according to him. >:(

Woah Woah Woah...Marion you're forgetting one KEY piece here. David I think will probably be king for the thanksgiving boogie. At least I hope he is. ;) So I'd becareful planning ahead like this. It may not be your issue to delegate by that point. I have a feeling David will stay king over thanksgiving boogie week. Unless something happens major in my life...:D
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

People... people... There's PLENTY of Eric to go around ;)

So i went to the DZ after class to sneak in a wingsuit jump and just barley got there in time to hop on the otter for the last load. So i get out at 14,100 and turn back towards the DZ. I see that I'm waaay the heck out past the concrete pond (about 2.3NM from the peas according to the DME). I start flying back towards the DZ thinking I might have to pull high to make it back... everything's eerily quiet. There's one nice little cloud halfway between me and the DZ, so i start tracking towards it just to see if i can buzz alongside it (By this time, the only tandem on the load was open and well past and below the cloud). I buzz past the cloud and before i know it I'm on top of the DZ, and still at 6000ft... WTF...So i turn back upwind and fly back up towards the beauty shop and pull at 4500. After enjoying the nice long canopy flight and getting back on the ground I had a look at my Neptune & thought it had to be screwed up again... 1min58sec freefall. Avg. 60mph Min 49mph :o That was the coolest damn thing ever.

On that note.. i REALLY hope the forecasts for tomorrow are wrong... Eric neds more crack!

It may not be your issue to delegate by that point.

Dude, it's a boogie. If it's a good boogie, the crown will be fought over. :)

Hope the show went well last night. Sorry I didn't make it.

Mikkel- are you and your freefly pants coming up for Thanksgiving? Duke vs. Clemson in 48 hours... Are you scared yet? :D

hehe... yea brian, it was a fun ride. I think when Nadia gets back, we need to lead a tracking dive wingsuit rodeo style. I figure that Nadia and I have the combined wieght of about 235lbs, and i figure that we should have a fallrate somewhere around normal tracking speeds :). But yea... I'd definitely encourage anyone who's got 200 jumps and has a good stable track to give it a try at the Thanksgiving boogie!

I hope you guys had fun at the show this weekend, I'm sorry i couldn't make it.

Mikkel- are you and your freefly pants coming up for Thanksgiving? Duke vs. Clemson in 48 hours... Are you scared yet? :D

Scared? Hah! We beat y'all we get a bowl game! Oooooh the freefly pants are coming along ok...I might come up this weekend, but I think I have to be at home for Turkey weekend. :(

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."