jkwon

CSS anyone??

Marion you can call me rodeo mike infact anyone can call me rodeo mike it dosnt bother me at all i was just trying to be funny thats all.

but my offer still stands about the cat pee. And also i instal carpet and do flood and fire clean up as well and im also a IICRC certified carpet muncher so if you know anyone that needs help there they can count on me to give them 100% customer satifaction. ;)

hey how the hell do i get a pic on my profile all you cool guys have pics and im getting jelious. and Brian has the cool robot thing. How the hell did he get that. I feel left out here.

Floaty mike has even got a pic already. I call foul on that one.

and who has the nice avaitor. I bet its not as nice as my sponge bob square pants boxers.

hey guess what else it was at about 8:15 the temp outside was cool and there were sever clouds lingering in the sky. There were many stars lighting up the sky line and the moon was bright. the feeling in the air was one of excitment. and you know why. My ear poped. Lmao sorry i was just trying to set the mood there.

anyway talk to you guys tomarow
RODEO MIKE

I like rodeo mike. Mike to change your Avatar just click on account at the top right hand corner of your window. Then click on skydiving profile. and at the very bottom you can upload the pic you want to use for your avatar...just remember it has to be 10k or less.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I was only around for a few hours on Saturday but it was great to have the HISPAS at CSS. I was worried about the spot when I saw you guys dirt diving the rolling tube. Being behind you guys on the plane was a riot. You set up so long before the red light and stayed in that position for so long that when the light went green I was afraid you would all be frozen on the tailgate!. I funny thing was that when you all left it popped the tail of the CASA up so quickly that it bounced the entire 8 ways heads of the roof! It was a tough to exit because we were laughing so hard.
The cows around CSS will panic when the shadow of a canopy passes over them....30 years of genetic programing!
come back soon HISPAS.
karen

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

It bet it was quite a sight, eh?;) seeing all these dudes heads down and butts up at the tailgate :)B|.
Poor cows, you should have seen them running away from Cowboy Ranjit. I was laughing so hard that when I landed further down next to my buddies, I went belly down in the soybeans.:ph34r::D:ph34r:

We had a blast at CSS, really. Jorge, Rangit Gina and I were the last one to leave on Sunday, and we were dragging our feets in the parking lot. We miss you all.
But........WE WILL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACk:)
After all, we took care of the cows, now it's the chicken coop turn:P

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

All right Dudes!:)
Here are the HISPAs numbers that were given to our new members after returning from CSS

****drum roll*****

#56 Mikkel
#57 Dawn
#58 Marion
#59 Kevin
#60 Julia
#61 Gina
#62 Eric
#63 Dave
#64 Emily
and
#69 Joe :ph34r::)

Welcome to our crazy bunch Boyz'n Girls.

Frenchy

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

All right Dudes!:)
Here are the HISPAs numbers that were given to our new members after returning from CSS

****drum roll*****

#56 Mikkel
#57 Dawn
#58 Marion
#59 Kevin
#60 Julia
#61 Gina
#62 Eric
#63 Dave
#64 Emily
and
#69 Joe :ph34r::)

Welcome to our crazy bunch Boyz'n Girls.

Frenchy

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII HISPAS!!! I'm so happy you could accomadate for my immaturity:)

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

>:( My f*ing cat peed on my brand new comforter!!! >:(

A friend who's in vet school says there's some sort of medicine that makes cats not want to pee on everything. The cat pheromone glade plug-in thingy does not seem to be working... :|

On a similarly sad note, I'm not sure how much of Freefly Friday I'll be there for this week. Sorry to be slacking on my royal duties, but I'll probably be out there in the late afternoon.

Is everybody just frozen in confusion like me now that there are 2 CSS threads? :D It's like an alternate universe opening up...

Marion sorry about the cat piss all over everthing in your new trailer. you need to go rent an ozone machine ill check on them for youand see what they are you would only need it for a few days. But im sure when the cat gets done marking his teritory hell stop pissing on stuff. It just sounds like in your cats case everthing is his and nothing is yours. You need to let that little basterd know that your the queen. lol

He if none of you have seen the movie missing with Tommy Lee Jones i recomend it. It was an awsome movie. No where near as good as the Eric short film staring Marion and Myself. and a few cast of others. but anyway it was an awsome movie. Out in video and dvd

the weather report doesnt look good so far for the weekend so i dont know if im comming out or not im going to play it by ear. but next weekend i dont have the kids so ill be out to party all weekend long lol.

hey Dawn #1 how much money are we up too for the Joe Kown and the Kownonites to play.

and Dawn #2 you want to go to bruger beagels for lunch sometime

floaty mike have a good time this weekend at canopy camp and well see you when you get back. and you better have some damn good stories or your not gona be able to jump with us anymore lol just kidding hope you have a blast , and i wish i was going with you.

well got to go to work talk to you guys later.

love hugs and kiss
Rodeo Mike

Most of my classes got cancelled yesterday and today because all my profs for my major are at a conference so I've been working on them. Lets just say I'm learning alot about sewing and I should have pinned everything up in advance to make sure it all matched up :S. Doing a little back tracking now.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

:D Pinning things before you start sewing is probably a good idea. :P

Or you could just duct tape everything and put it in the dryer on high heat. The heat melts the adhesive into the fabric, and it lasts a surprisingly long time... Um, not that I've done that or anything...

Doing a little back tracking now.

With Joe? ;)

WOAH WOAH WOAH...what's all this talk of practicing 4-way??? We don't have enough freeflyers as it is...come on now eric. You can't keep kriss krossing like this. :P
--joe
HISPA #69

I'll definitely be having a great time down there, weather permitting. I've even been invited along to teh tunnel, and have secured myself a 20 minute slot, so hopefully by next weekend I can keep up with you non floaty people. Or may learn to sit-fly, since my coach is a freefly instructor with ouragan suits...... B|

Mike