skysporto655

TJ Landgren kicks the summer off at Skydive Tecumseh June 11-13

~TJ Landgren kicks the summer off at Skydive Tecumseh June 11-13~

TJ, a freefly coach and organizer with the Arizona Training Center and a member of Precisions Team Xaos will be freefly coaching and organizing for all skill levels.

Come jump our Super Fast Super Twin Otter and enjoy our Tiki Bar parties and bonfires on Friday and Saturday night.

Gear Store, showers, camping, local discounted lodging, big screen dailys and indoor packing are all available. Representatives from Mirage and Precision will be onsite with Demos.

Don't forget Hawaiin shirt Friday will be in full effect!!B|

For more information contact Skydive Tecumseh at 517.423.7720 or [email protected] or [email protected]. Visit www.skydivetecumseh.com for directions, website is in the process of being updated.

Mark your calendars now!! You do not want to miss out on this event!!

BASE 655~Hellfish 69
EMBRACE HUMAN FLIGHT

That's so sweet!!! Thanks for the update and all the hard work Sporto and Chrissy! B|

I can't wait to get mad coaching from TJ. Apparently he's the man and has brought a lot of people I know to a whole new level. Can't wait!!! ;)

This last weekend at Tecumseh was rockin! We turned loads all day Sunday... the weater was gorgeous! Hope a lot of people come out to party with us... it will be well worth it!! :P

Sweet dude!! I'll be there!! B|

Did about 15 coached dives with TJ at the Holiday Boogie, and you can bet your ass I'll be getting some more when he's at Tecumseh!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Seriously... if you are interested in freefly coaching and are remotely close to Skydive Tecumseh.... take advantage of TJ being there.

I thought I would never get my sit fly down do to nerves and coordination. 10 coach jumps with TJ....
Stuck it and held it consistently on heading!!!!!!!!

Go get some coaching with him. Seriously, he has a talent for knowing exactly what is going to work best for an individual.

(shameless plug...)

Hey, I understand that TJ will have some Precision Demo canopies with him.

I think he said something about Fusion, Nitron and even Xaos canopies!

I need to get up to Tecumseh!

TJ and Sporto, This could be tooooo much fun!

Chris

(how ya been Sporto?)

Whats up Chris, hows it goin. Hell yes TJ will have some demos, When i talked to him last he said he might have as many as 30 demos. I think that will cover the spectrum on jumping whatever canopy your little hearts will desire. TJ sent me home with his 27 and i do not think he will be getting it back. Hope to see you soon.

BASE 655~Hellfish 69
EMBRACE HUMAN FLIGHT