marks

The unofficial boogie, BOOGIE. SKYDIVE THE FARM, georgia

ok, so I already know a Bunch of you peeps are coming out this weekend may 1st. I just want to get an idea how many. In case you haven't checked this place out yet the vibe is awesome. There will be $10 jumps for girls $14 jumps for guys all weekend.I hear Greg is considering sneaking in an otter, but don't hold me to it.There is a live band playing sat night, then me and dj mystereo will be spinning the latest in house, progressive house, and progressive trance, until we get tired. And those of you that know me know i can go for days.;).Nothing special to announce for this UNOFFICIAL BOOGIE, but good vibes and fun with your fellow skydiving friends.

so come on out and have a good time. you wont be sorry.B|.

p.s. Chuckie!..... katie is coming out. And she said she was flying solo. I was instructed to do whatever it takes to get you to come out... so here it goes... katie is coming out solo and im single;) nuff said!.. see ya this weekend:D

www.skydivethefarm.com

p.s. Chuckie!..... katie is coming out. And she said she was flying solo. I was instructed to do whatever it takes to get you to come out... so here it goes... katie is coming out solo and im single nuff said!.. see ya this weekend

Shimmel - with the turn of events and Paul's accident, I won't be able to make it. Chuck headed up to PA today and if he's not back by this weekend I'm going to head to NC to be with my other :ph34r: brothers jumping and waiting to hear news of Paul's recovery.[:/]

Catch ya at the next one!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

CapWeathersby
MochaSkyChick
Marks
hans
freeflypimp
jumpoutnow
Kelel01 (at least one day)
seamanz7
ianmdrennan (and wifey poo katie)

well katie... looks like im not ever going to get to meet you... j/k

tell chuckie to let paul and his family know we are all hoping and praying for him..

CapWeathersby
dbattman
MochaSkyChick
Marks
hans
freeflypimp
jumpoutnow
seamanz7
J-Rock (aka Johnny Disco Balls) AntiPinkChrissy and Weegegirl are laughing their asses off..

CapWeathersby
dbattman
MochaSkyChick
Marks
hans
freeflypimp
jumpoutnow
seamanz7
J-Rock (aka Johnny Disco Balls)
Jerry (aka DJ Mistereo)
Michelle

Michelle and I (Jerry) will be there ALL weekend.
Skydive The Farm rocks - I've made my first FEW pond swoops there now and it's become an obsession. The people and scenery at The Farm are the coolest you will find anywhere -- can't wait to see all you peeps there this weekend. BTW - Mark Shimell and I are spinning and we have a band Saturday night. Rock and/or Roll!!

Jerry

i know of 4 or 5 others that plan on coming out, and I think some people are planning to head over Sat evening after the 8-way training.

Unofficially:
Sarah M
Rocky
Doke
Rachael S.
Zak

I'll try to get definites on these guys. We were spreading the word around this past weekend in Monroe and there were a lot of people that sounded interested. GOOD TIMES!!! B|

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

What up?
So I picked the wrong weekend to drive 6hrs to the farm, cause now I have to come back this weekend apparently... Thanks to the crew there for everything this weekend, especially the hospitality and the radio help w/ that smaller main :S, I loved it!!
I hope to make it this weekend to get some jumps in, but gotta find some more tandems to bring to make that gas $ possible :ph34r:.
Later Farmies-

IHazy

its only tuesday and im excited.I spoke with the weather gods and they said the weather is going to be all good!

I never knew you had such connections!! :P

baby girl... you havent even seen what kind of connections i got yet....:D

i know of 4 or 5 others that plan on coming out, and I think some people are planning to head over Sat evening after the 8-way training.

Unofficially:
Sarah M
Rocky
Doke
Rachael S.
Zak

I'll try to get definites on these guys. We were spreading the word around this past weekend in Monroe and there were a lot of people that sounded interested. GOOD TIMES!!! B|

I've been emailing folks all over to remind them of the festivities this weekend....sounds like it's gonna be tons-o-fun. :)

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

Hey y'all, Sorry I missed out last weekend at the Farm, I was in california representing at the first ever freestyle canopy swooping event! I had some really good swoops and managed a 11th place finish. But I will be organizing this weekend at the Farm, so all you freeflyers and freeflyers to be come on out and lets have a good time! See you at The Farm!!
Blue Skies, Dave Hebert
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
Free Flight is the way of the future! Learn how and get on board the adventure train!!

Look forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

CapWeathersby
dbattman
MochaSkyChick
Marks
hans
freeflypimp
jumpoutnow
seamanz7
J-Rock (aka Johnny Disco Balls)