MochaSkyChick

Skydive The Farm is AWESOME!!!

If you haven’t visited Skydive The Farm yet, you don’t know what you’re missing. I know that there is some debate on the price difference between girls and boy ($10 girls/$14 boys) but in all honesty, if the pricing were switched I’d still visit The Farm. For me a discount like these are unbelievably spectacular.

This place is skydiving paradise. It has large open landing areas with tons of outs, a large hanger, 2 ponds, and a fun friendly staff. It has a beautiful setting and the countryside looks like something out of a painting. They are adding more to the hanger and this place will soon be nothing less than a skydiving resort. It rocks!

Well, I just had to throw my .02 out there since I finally had the chance to visit The Farm. Hans, Harvey, and Dave you guys are doing an awesome job! :)
Info about The Farm

More Info

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

I second Mocha's praise of The Farm. The place freakin rocks in the best way....beautiful lush scenery, great people, great attitudes. Once construction is complete, the Farm will be a type of heaven on earth.

I highly encourage anyone who can to go show support for these guys. A great time is guaranteed.

You guys did an awesome job. Yesterday was super fun and I'll definitely be back out there in a couple of weeks. B|:)

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

wait a sec... did you say 10 bucks for girls, and 14 for guys?...thats f*ckin great...the place must be a mecca for sky chicks...sounds like a nice dz to me...hope the skyvan heads out that way i'll have to catch a ride with itB|
-------------------------
~~~i love this shit~~~

Is the runway on the farm, or is it a shuttle?

it is a shuttle right now. once the support grows then we will see what happens....

there is a runway on the farm that an otter could easily get in and out of all day long... but there has to be the support there...

do you need a skyvan for all of these chicks, cos the skyvan likes women

im sure they will be giving you guys a call sometime at the end of the season or next season... it has already been discussed between some of us...

The Farm definitely rocks. The place is beautiful and the people and vibe are awesome. If you are in the area or even near by go check this place out, you cannot beat the jump prices anywhere. Stop by and support these guys so they can make it the best possible dz.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

The Farm definitely rocks. The place is beautiful and the people and vibe are awesome. If you are in the area or even near by go check this place out, you cannot beat the jump prices anywhere. Stop by and support these guys so they can make it the best possible dz.

Chiquita

wussup rachel...

it was nice meeting you this weekeend...

next time your out you need to hit me up..... so we can make a couple of jumps...

We need to get our schedules straight, girl! I stopped through Thomaston this weekend and they said you were there last w/e!:S

I can't wait to hit The Farm. It will be a few weeks yet. I'll be in NC next weekend then we've got the CASA boogie the 24th/25th. Maybe the last w/e in April!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

katie..

the last weekend in april is perfect....

erin said she was coming back that weekend and i think sharon is also.. and rachal sounds like you should be here then

i may be at the casa boogie in monroe so i might meet you then...

The Farm Rocks!! Plain and simple. I made my first (and definitely not my last) visit there Saturday.
These guys are doing a great job and have created a really great environment in every way imaginable. A very relaxing place to get in some jumps and hang out with some really nice people. This place will be the premiere DZ in the area very soon.

I just want to thank all of you for coming out and supporting us this weekend. I personally had an awesome weekend out there with all of you and look foward to many more in the future! We want to thank all of you for the kind words and we want you to know that we appriciate spending the weekend with all of you who came out! Wishing you all awesome skydive's and even better friendships with the people you jump with, Dave Hebert
Free Flight is the way of the future! Learn how and get on board the adventure train!!

Dave,

Spoke to Hans on Friday, but have you all thought of block sales yet?

I'm up for spending my WHOLE summer at the FARM with jump prices like that!! Can't wait to check it out...either next weekend or after the Monroe Boogie - but I'm there!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Ooh, ooh, me too! I'm not sure now if Chuck and I will be at the CASA boogie (it's Buddy's B-Day) but I'm going to see if I can link up with Sharon and Erin and hit The Farm the following weekend.B| (Chuck will still be up in NC I think.)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here