Hazarrd

Anyone jumping in New England this weekend?

Jumptown (Orange, MA) will be jumping the Otter- with a second otter as a back up...in case it gets REALLY busy... :) and in case all else fails there is the trusty 182... :)

I know the AFF classes from last weekeend will be waiting to get their first jump and there are plenty of experienced jumpers around- as long as the weather is cooperative it should be busy.
"If you're not on the centerline -you're out of control"

Well, for those of use south of Mass, Boston-Providence in Lincoln RI is back for experienced jumpers....ohohoh...10 min from home.:)
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Had a bitchin time at SNE this weekend. Spankin New Otter that is screamin fast...16 minute turnaround times with mostly full loads....did a bunch of em too...it was a bit windy on saturday, but we jumped all day today. $17 jumps all month long too...awesome!!!!

I think BPSC in lincon only has a cessna. I think until they get a bigger plane, they will cater to students and tandems. That doesnt make much more room for experieced jumpers unless you are doing solos[:/] But dont quote me on that!

Jumptown in Orange MA is flying a twin otter. We have RW and Freefly organizers almost every weekend. There are more than a few Birdpeople on the DZ. Jumptown is open Friday-Sunday, and soon to add Thurdays.

Jumptown is a great place to jump. Im not biased:ph34r: If you are visiting the area, you gotta come check us out.

www.jumptown.com

PJ