Scottyb

Cross Keys Sunday 2/29/04

Hey.....I'm 99% sure I'm going to be there. All depends if that "check engine light" means anything[:/].
I'm suppose to be meeting up with Andrew and then driving down. I'm also trying to get Matt to come down. Come on how can we pass up 55 degree weather. I might have to only wear 2 layers:P.
I'll see you there

~Michelle

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

I will be there, as will my sister (alcarterra) and another friend of ours - Stacey.

With the fantastic weather predicted for the entire weekend, it will hopefully be pretty busy. All of the regulars should be there!

Woooooo!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

very cool...i can do a 2 hour drive standing on my head, so i'll be out to check the dz even if the weather sucks...

cant be much worse than WA...whats the rate for 3k H&Ps?? B|

For 5 grand hop & pops I think that it's $12. That's the lowest that I know the price for (I couldn't find it on the website)

And check out this page for directions.

www.skydivecrosskeys.com

And generally, even on the really cold weekends, it seems as if there are always people there. Everyone tries hard to get the load up if someone really wants to jump. ;)

kristen
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Scott is Teri going to be there and jumping? I promised to jump with her (after I jumped with you).... Man, that was so long ago already!

kristen

Just for you guys, we are having a boogie! Check out the events forum. It's the Fantastic Weather this Weekend Boogie.
The 3-Ring Circus will be here! Plenty of Turbines, no waiting. Especially for our new buddies! It will be great to see you all here again-
Where the world comes to skydive!

Swing shift sux. always has, always will. 714 shifts to go until retirement. Can't time pass faster?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Never hated xkeys, just hated work and being so far from home. But, no, sadly, I am not comin' back...there comes a time in every packers life when they must move on...this season I may be packing somewhere else...:S
just kidding
I think I'm gonna try and focus more on rigging from now on.

Ok Scotty.....I'm sold!!! Nah, I was coming reguardless. How can i honestly pass this up???? Plus, Rogue convinced me earlier in the week. I want to be there NOW!!!! (*pouting*) Only 2 more months of school:S.

I will be there nice and early (rogue you ready?). SEE YOU All tomorrow!!!! B|:ph34r:B|

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein