bendywendy

MARCH 19 - 21 - SEBASTIAN BOOGIE

Im sorry...i looked at my work schedual and i wont be able to make it this trip. Damn Army....I will be in the wood freezing my ass of up here in NC that weekend. Sounds like fun huh. Maybe I should start a "Join Gimp in the woods Boogie".....think anyone would want to come??

Maybe next time Wendy...hope yall dont have to much fun without me.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Well Fridays are $15.00 to 15,000 feet - yippeee!!!! The rest of the event they are regular price (19.00) but there is no registration fee either.

And we may have a very special mystery dj appearing on Saturday night as well. Nothing definite yet and we wont be able to advertise if it does happen but keep your ears open because if they come - you wont want to miss it....

will there be a DZ.com meeting place?

Last time we got together, we were either in the packing hangar or the deck most of the time. But, all you have to do is ask around. Wendy hangs out in manifest and Lisa and Jack hang around the store. They'll help you find us. I'm glad you're coming!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sure, sorry everybody - boogie's off - gimp can't come. We'll be meeting in the woods in NC instead - bring your sleeping bags and insect repellent.;)

Sweet....I will have company....im sure my soldiers are tired of hearing my skydiving stories. Hey wendy...dont worry you can share my sleeping bag;):P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Oooo, you've given me just the RIGHT idea! Hey, it's not my money she'd be spending!!!

Oh, and let her know there are 3 outlet malls within a few miles of each other. She won't want you to come back! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well Fridays are $15.00 to 15,000 feet - yippeee!!!! The rest of the event they are regular price (19.00) but there is no registration fee either.

And we may have a very special mystery dj appearing on Saturday night as well. Nothing definite yet and we wont be able to advertise if it does happen but keep your ears open because if they come - you wont want to miss it....

yaa... no shit..... and if he does come... he is signing my decks for sure........ one of my musical idols......

hmmmmmmm is there a "bunny" in the moon?....

Seems to good to be true.I`ll be over on my
honeymoon from 18th.So Sebstian it is then.
Hope to get a few days extra on the holiday and get
some F/F coaching.May even get my "Mrs" in the
tunnel.

Updated List:

a97virago
allisonjr
bendywendy
chapdog
flysister
bubbles
diverjames
ianmdrennan
jaybo
jceman
louddan
marks
melstarr ~ you can count me in too!
msdeva
NightJumper
osuskydiver
Paige
sdgregory ~first dz.com boogie ever - you know what that means!
skybytch
skymama
skynole and friends
sunnydee123
the111
tlml

Thinking about it:
chapdog
ifics
Stacy

Well, you don't need anything special to land at the dz. We are a USPA dz so you either need a USPA membership or your own countries membership with third party liability insurance. If you don't have that then we can hook you up with a USPA Temporary membership.

Beach Jumps are a C license with 200 jumps and water floatation. Our beaches are long (as in the entire coastline of Florida long) but narrow so we like our jumpers to be proficient canopy pilots as they may be landing crosswind on a narrow strip of slanted beach if it is high tide.

As for BirdMan jumps - I'm not sure if you are doing BirdMan for the first time, I think they have a minimum of 200 jumps but - if I wasn't so lazy - I'd switch over to their website and check that out.

I'll get back to you on that.... I just did my first one the other month in DeLand with Jari. It was incredible and the cutaway was equally fun! AND I did buy my beer for my first cutaway. Technically second but the first was intentional. I've done a few more since then (without the cutaway). If you get the chance do it, do it, do it.