bendywendy

MARCH 19 - 21 - SEBASTIAN BOOGIE

As for BirdMan jumps - I'm not sure if you are doing BirdMan for the first time, I think they have a minimum of 200 jumps but

Yes Wendy....minimum of 200 jumps to get and BM instruster to give you the first jump corse and go evaluate you, Minimum of 500 jumps to watch the instructional video and jump on your own.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

ah cool :)
well no bird man, or beach jumps, but should still be damn good fun :)
if i dont get lots of jumping in before then (which i wont, lousy weather)

i'll be doing my 100th while out with you guys :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Hey I might be right there with you, by then I should be close to 100... Whats the deal on hotels there, would it be a far cab ride from the airport? I am really considering jumping on (not from this time) a plane to come down for the weekend, I really don't have an excuse not to. I just need some details and I can go from there.

depends which airport you fly into, Sebastian is about an hour and a half out of Orlando, or half an hour from the local one, i cant rememer the name of...

There are a few motels near by, the cloesest being the Sandrift. IIRC its about $40 a night if you tell them your a skydiver (you get discount). Its walkable, but only if you like a good walk. I did it for a week or so, but being lazy driving would have been better. Its listed as only being 2 miles from the DZ, but i think its nearer 4.

heres a cool list of everything http://www.ffadventures.com/accomodation.htm

hope that helps :)

if i dont get lots of jumping in before then (which i wont, lousy weather)

Only light breezes and industrial haze to contend
with.Just need lots of warm clothes;)

If it keeps up should get my 200th before
the Boogie.Hope to meet you there:)_______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------
No really,if only someone had a camera!

Beach Jumps are a C license with 200 jumps and water floatation. Our beaches are long (as in the entire coastline of Florida long) but narrow so we like our jumpers to be proficient canopy pilots as they may be landing crosswind on a narrow strip of slanted beach if it is high tide.

The Drop Shop has floatation gear for rent for beach jumps. :)
And a BirdMan demo. We have a BirdMan demo too. :)
Rumor amongst my personalities is that the evil wild party animal one will be taking control that weekend. I feel a legendary drunk coming on.

Osuskydiver and I will be there for Fri. It is one of our many stops in the week! Can't wait to meet all you guys:)
I'm pumped I get to meet some PM sisters. Heard you guys were ultra coolio and would love to be a part if its possible.

Can we camp out in tents??????????

Hope to see everyone and jump! The weather in Ohio is lousy.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Yes, free tent camping (actually you put down a deposit that you get back when you pack it up and leave).

PinkMafia girls will be here.

Possibly another DJ for Friday night as well - that just in!

Bytch - are we referring to the party animal that left his tracks on the deck? Might he be surprising us?

Bytch - are we referring to the party animal that left his tracks on the deck? Might he be surprising us?

No... that would be scary, wouldn't it? ;)

This will just be my wild party animal personality... the one I've kept supressed since Bytch Boogie. :D

We will only be there for Fri. night. We are trying to hit 6 dz's while we are down in FL.

I can't wait to meet everyone and jump my little butt off. If there is anything I can do to help ya out, please let me know. I'll try and pass along the word to recruit other:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

you have kept that beast well leashed. Nice Pantz by the way! Mine are too damn big! Jari even measured me for them but I guess they must have figured those measurements couldn't be correct and did their own thing.

You can be short, slender and have long legs - why is that so hard for clothing people to figure out.

OOOOOhhhhhhhhh!!! I forgot - we got to start working on getting all those BirdChickies to bring their suits to this boogie and do a BirdWoMan Load out of the Skyvan.

Any BirdGirls out there coming?

I want to be on that jump! Maybe it will even be my 200th! :)

Remember me? Just so everyone else knows... Macca is the only person I've ever HEARD in freefall, in a fast sitfly 50 feet apart moreover. NO SHIT. He is loud. And he is the only person I've ever seen wear a Javelin into Walmart.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

of course not! It was bad enough they drove me around on the back of the truck while announcing that drinks were on me that evening. (they fooled me into thinking they were helping me pick up the cutaway.

Details were an awesome jump - Jari was zipping all around me the whole time and at pull time everything went well, I felt a few line twists as the bag came off - I didn't really slow down as much as I could have to deploy and then bammm!! break fire! spinning on my back with line twists. I took one look at my arms zipped up in the sleeves and said screw this - I've always wanted to use my reserve.

The cutaway was so much fun and everything landed neatly around the dz. Since then I fixed my toggle keepers so that when dumping in a track (because of wingsuit not just because I'm a boob) that the toggle doesn't get bumped out. It works great now.

It bums me out though because when I jump birdman I have to take the Velocity off so the swooping suffers and I'm not working on my freeflying so that starts to get rusty too. BUT it is awesome!!

It's all that galavanting all over the country you've been doing and being sick and probably - wait - didn't you have company out here? Which by the way if you brought that person out to the dz I never saw them. Come to think of it I don't think we saw you at all....

hmmm.... how much weight did you lose?

wait - didn't you have company out here? Which by the way if you brought that person out to the dz I never saw them.

Nope no company. Dammit. :(

I have no clue how many pounds I've lost... I don't own a scale. But I bought a pair of size eight pants while I was in California and they fit really good. That's like... never happened before. :SB|

You can't buy kick ass Pantz and then lose weight - what the hell?

Anyways, more news....for the boogie.

For you belly type peeps... Roger Ponce will be here organizing!

For VRW peeps... we have Cisco Neri and Chris Lynch. They will be available for load organizing, coaching and AD tests.

Definately :)

and maybe, just maybe, they'll hear me in frefall too ;) :D

I confused the walmart staff so much... "nice back pack hunny.." "oh, its not a back pack..." :D