freeflyanvil

ONE WEEK UNTIL 'THE' BOOGIE

Yeah me too (reserving from comment)........****then thinks about being chased by a bunch of boys out of the plane*****

24 hours to go......I am doing the happy dance for sure!!!!! See everyone tomorrow - or some time over the weekend!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hey guys, anybody know who is organizing and coaching at the boogie this year??? I'm still debating between richmond and the home dz......

I think Missy and Amy from the sugargliderz will be there, not sure though. Anyhoo, i'm going to SGC tonight and staying for a few days, then going to Richmond on Friday. Bring me my camera!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Damnit Che, I'm not gonna be out there till Saturday cuz of work!!

Bring my camera anyway. Give it to Pete or Erk. Plus there is a slight possibility i'll have so much fun at SGC, i'll just stay there all weekend anyway. You never know....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I sure there will be some qualified jumpers there... I think there were a few balls being jumped last year (in the air and at the bon fire:) if you show up and have a little extra cash to flip a ball master I am sure (if you can do the flying) that you will walk away with your ad-a....

see ya there?
-yoshi

Jay,

Bring yourself to Richmond! I think Mike Swanson and Dave Brown are the only FSMS guys still jumping in the states. I don't know if either is going to be there. But, even if you can't knock out the AD test, there will be some awesome jumps. There will be enough talent for 10-15 way headdowns there.

Come on!

-Trevor

I am almost positive steve-o will be there, he has been for the past 4 years, and I know for a fact orly king is there... not sure if he can give the test, but he is one hell of a flier.

-yoshi

I was there Saturday till about 5:00 the first load went up about noon or so. Mullins King Air went up first load and got 10.5 K so everybody got going from there and all the planes and the helicoptor was hot loading constantly while i was there. They did get off one nice formation dive it was a 50-60 way out of both super-otters in formation. Sunday and today unless it was a raftjump minus the altitude forget about it. We have had rain nonstop since Saturday night no loads and a bunchof soggy tents and jumpers. BUMMER. If anyone else can add anything please do so. Richmond had a great line-up sorry it got washed out.
blue Skies!

Well, it sounds like Saturday wasn't a total loss. Richmond is my home DZ, but we decided to try something a little different. That didn't work out either. Damn weather.

So, did many fun jumpers do much from Friday - Sunday ?

Sorry to hear it got washed.
http://www.brandonandlaura.com