ChileRelleno

Mardi Gras Boogie flightline

Anyone for some majic carpet rides out of the casa!!!!

and also it aint mardi gras if ya dont show your..boobies!!!(ya never know we might give you some worthless plastic beads!!!):P

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

If all goes to plan and I am available......I'll be there with bells and whistles...gawd save the queen!

Very cool!! You can be the queen of Mardi Gras. I get to be the princess!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If all goes to plan and I am available......I'll be there with bells and whistles...gawd save the queen!

Very cool!! You can be the queen of Mardi Gras. I get to be the princess!! :)

No, Sunnyone. I don't believe either of you could pass the physical to be Queen at Mardi Gras.

I can think of one who would, but he'd just get all upset if I threw his hat into the ring.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I don't believe either of you could pass the physical to be Queen at Mardi Gras.

I'm assuming the queen is a man....well i can still be the princess damnit!!

Even though i'm going down for the boogie, i hope to actually make it into New Orleans for at least a night of the Mardi Gras celebration.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Woo hoo! Can't wait for Mardi Gras! Do you know what made them decide to have the boogie after Fat Tuesday?

Third year for Mardi Gras for me! I once again convinced a few more people to go and do tandems while they're there! Gold Coast Skydivers is a cool dz, and I can't wait to go cause more trouble again this year! I don't have to work it again for beads, do I? Can I just use the last two year's worth?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

DONT MISS IT....Mike Igo has something for everyone!Ive been doing the Mardi Gras boogies since seventy two,and the skydiving has changed by lightyears....but the party and the people are just as funloving!Yall not gonna believe the food this year...Kim Ducote is THE best cajun chef for this many people Ive seen!I cant relate how fun it is here...YA JUST GOTTA GO;)

Kim Ducote is THE best cajun chef for this many people Ive seen!I cant relate how fun it is here...YA JUST GOTTA GO

yep kim can cook some great cajun food!!!!!
his jamblaya is great!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Do you know what made them decide to have the boogie after Fat Tuesday?

WTF??? Just checked the calendar and your right!!! that Sssux, may screw up my plans for being there this year.:(

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

WTF??? Just checked the calendar and your right!!! that Sssux, may screw up my plans for being there this year.:(

No no no! I'm still going before Fat Tuesday so that I can hit New Orleans at its height. I imagine they're still jumping there the weekend before, anyways. But, yeah, I planned my trip around Mardi Gras, so that kinda sucks.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I am definately there!!!

Sweet!! Now we just need to convince Lolie to come and the three of us can cause some more nig noggery!!

Hopefully it'll be a little warmer and the nights won't be as numbing!! Do they have a beacon?!?
It's the beginning of my spring break, so I'll be leaving there for Panama City, FL afterwards. ;):P

-Things that make you go hmmm