Yoshi

z-hills

To anyone out there jumping at z-hills... there is a handfull of us from richmond, IN (skydive wayne county) that are coming down feb 20th thru the 23rd... cant wait to meet some new faces and maybey get some fun jumps in... anyone there with tubes??? should I bring mine??? how about bird suits? just wondering... if anyone is interested in meeting skygod 7777 me, jaybird, bud willie, wyatt, etc... we will see u there!
-yoshi

Yoshi, my man, have a blast down there for me. I don't know why we don't do this winter trip over the holiday weekend when most people have and EXTRA day off... i can't cut out for that short of time on the 20th when i have a 4 day weekend over presidents day. oh well, i'll miss not being there, so get some good jumps on video for me.

have fun, be safe...

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

Going to a wedding that weekend-sorry, we'll miss you guys...

I haven't seen anyone with a tube for a while (bring yours), but there are a couple Birdman pilots around.

Have fun-weather's been hit or miss lately!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

you dumb bastard:P, i won't be there :(:(:(:(

i wish i could be, but that damn school bullshit, they say that they'll kick me out or take my license.

hope you guys have fun though, and make sure jonny competes in the swoop comp, so you guys can see his competition side (ie, not as good under pressure, should see rantouls swoop comp vid, and not saying that i am either though :S)

later

Hey Kelly,

What a weak ass excuse!!
Fuck that crap, come on down and jump with us.
We'll lie for you, tell'em your sick.
Chris

that's what i tried to tell my dad, but when he found out that they might kick me out, he decided that he wouldn't buy me a ticket. and that was the only way that i was going to be able to go.

oh well, hope you guys have fun.

later

That sux!.. cant wait to party with ya all who will be there.. and lew... c'mon! play hooky and go to ZHILLS!!! btw writing to you reminds me ...today is the expected delivery date for my new ODDYSSEY!!!! cant wait to get home and find it not there and call sunpath only to find it will be another 4 weeks!:):):)
catch ya laters!
-yoshi