====================================================================
Claim number 7540 :
Sub-class G-2 (Group jumps)
Performance / Team records
Feminine Category
Type of record : G-2-C : Largest freefall formation
Course/location : Perris, CA (USA)
Performance : 131 parachutists
Team : Jump for the Cause (International)
Parachutists : Nicole ANGELIDES, Jeannie BANKSTON, Theresa BARON, Dana BARTELS, Mary BAUER, Jennifer BEHRENS, Betty BENNETT, Tone BERGAN, Robyn BEST, Karen BILDER, Lisa BRIGGS, Marta BROOKS, Carol BUFALINO, Betsy BURKEY, Laurel CALLEN, Janice CHANDLER, Marie CHAPMAN, Nesta CHAPMAN, Yong CHISHOLM, Loraine CLARK, Carolyn CLAY, Jennifer CLAYTON, Kate COOPER, Melanie CONASTER, Laticia CRAIG, Shelly CROWELL, Brenda CULVER, Monica DEAN, Jennifer
DeLONG, Sherry DODSON, Shauna DORSETT, Barbara DUKE, Tracey ECKERSLEY, Joanne EICHORN, Lara EISENBERG, Christiane ENARD, Jessie FARRINGTON, Keri FARRINGTON, Mary FARWELL, Heidi FLAGG, Nicole FOUCHE, Kelley FREDRICKSON, Deborah FROST, Mary GARRISON, Nathalie GAUDREAULT, Cynthia GIBSON, Lilian GOODIN, Amy GORIESKY, Wendell GRAHAM, Kathleen GRIX, Linda HARDESTY, Debra HENRY, Tracie HENRY, Cynthia JARDINE, Debbie JASEK, Jaimie JOHNSON, Rhonda JOYCE, Angela JUNG, Charlene KERR, Claudia KETTERER, Lynda KIES, Bambi KNIGHT,Barbara KOBZIK, Cecile KOHRS, Alexandra KOLACIO, Brenda KRAMAR, Mariann KRAMER, Linda KRETZLER, Virginia KUHLMANN, Nacy LaRIVIERE, Janet LUNDQUIST, Jennifer MARTIN, Libbi MATHEWS, Sarah McCARTHY, Josepha McCOMB, Kim MEIJER, Patricia MENKE, Linda MERRICKS, Lisa METHVIN, Christiane MEYER, Jan MEYER, Ellen MONSEES, Carmen MULLENIX, Julie NICHOL, Molly OSBORNE, Anita PAUL-OLIVER, Arlene RAPKIN, Pamela RIGGS, Audrey ROWE, Alison SAHL, Karin SAKO, Chigusa SANSEN, Mary SANTANGELO, Robin SAUNDERS, Amanda SCHAEFFER, Jill SCHEIDEL, Eva SCHUMANN, Elizabeth SETTEL, Amy SHREVE, Eiko SHIMURA, Sally SIDMAN, Susanne SIEDLER, Gail SIMS, Catherine SMITH, Wendy SMITH, Jayna SOMMER, Lynne STEWART, Susan SWEETMAN, Tammy TATUM, Valerie THAL-SLOCUM, Sandra THIEDE, Bekie THOMPSON, Paula THUES, Rossella TURA, June URSCHEL, Elena VERTIPRKHOVA, Elizabeth WAGNER-GANTZER, Lisa WALKER, Cornelia WAYMOUTH, Judy WELKER, Gabriele WELTE, Birgit WEYER, Kathryn WILSON, Marie WINTHER, Sarah WITHERS, Janna WYNNE.

Date : 19.10.2002
Previous record : 118 parachutists (05.09.99 - . International team,
International)
====================================================================
FAI congratulates the parachutists on their splendid achievement.

---
B|

I would like to add that this and the 300-way will be the last "real" records as per the new rule amendments that do not require that the formation hold for any length of time.

You ladies and the people in Eloy put together some great dives. I will just be really sad if a 1 second catch of a grip as the person sinks out eclipses the beautiful work that you did.
Chris

I would like to add that this and the 300-way will be the last "real" records as per the new rule amendments that do not require that the formation hold for any length of time.

You ladies and the people in Eloy put together some great dives. I will just be really sad if a 1 second catch of a grip as the person sinks out eclipses the beautiful work that you did.

Is that for all large formation skydiving records or will it only apply to the new free fly records? I thought there was going to be a difference between the two types of records. But I could be completely mistaken on it.

Chris Schindler