Fireflyer

How Long Did It Take For Your "A"?

Hey all, I started jumping exactly 4 months ago tomorrow, and I still haven't completed my A license. Who else here can give me a "me too" story?

My buddy and I started a couple of months ago and he is still on AFF jump 2 and barely walkiing after a full flare and crash from about 20 feet. It will take him a year. I did the S20 jump STP program in Houston in 4 days. Sorry - had to get that in.

Let's see considering I do not have an "A" I guess a really long time.

I got my "B" about 19 Months after starting and my "D" approximately a year later thanx to my ex. When she left I made almost 300 skydives that year. :ph34r:

Don't sweat it dude as long as you stay current. You will get there. It is an expensive sport. Not to mention it is slightly more difficult these days. There is more to get signed. It will make you a more informed and hopefully safer SKYDIVER though.

Good Luck and keep us posted. Remember never give up!!!!!!!!

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

about 25 jumps ..... funny thing though, I'm still Cat II. 155 jumps later. Just havent had the time for my Cat III jump hehehe. Been on 8 ways, busy with jumpmaster training etc etc. Sheessss, some of the STUDENTS I brief are almost more qualified >:( ... welllll not quite ..... will do my CAT III this weekend. Then get my B-license for next month's night jumps. And then another 45 odd jumps for my C-License.

I'm probably the most experienced CAT II EVER!!! B|;)

Ohh btw ... started lasdt year june
Grounded?!?!?! Whadda ya mean I'm "GROUNDED"?!?!?!?!