cpoxon

What is skydiving?

skydiving is like sex with god

Nice

Perfect analogy. One question though, if God's a guy, does that make me gay??? :S :D

I took that gayameter test, and I was only 13% gay, so what's up with that??? B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Uh oh, does this mean I have to buy Streisand cd's and wear my leather pants to the dz every weekend?? :S

Hey, I'd rather be gay than be from Michigan...... :P

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

yeah, cuz it's sooooooooooooooooooooo much warmer there! :):S:)
you should come up for our end of year party this weekend and jump our super otter before we fly it off to skydive south beach, the new pahokee, florida dropzone (not a plug, really, no advertising here!)

Tecumseh is mainly freeflyers nowadays. We've got the infamous Sporto, Marshall, Hippie, JR, Hummit, and the rest of the resident skyGods, along with dozens of others who are all gettin on their heads pretty quick. Word spread fast this year and our dz just about doubled in size. We also have the only Super Otter in Michigan. I'll stop bragging now. There's no place like home, there's no place like home. (not to mention... we're the home dz of the Flying Hellfish). WooooooooHooooooooooo. :)

Oooooh........that'd be NICE. I need to get somewhere to fly with others on our heads, don't get to do that much around here these days. How far away is it from say, columbus???

I WANNA BE A HELLFISH!!!!! B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

It's a bit of a hike - almost 200 miles I think. But, if you ever want to come up for a weekend, you'd probably have a great time. We have lots of places to crash indoors - now that it is cold out. and tons of tent space for the warmer summer nights.

it's really cool that ron bought the dz in florida, but it does mean our otter will be taking off after this weekend. we'll definately be getting out of the cesnas, and hopefully he'll bring something else in if we have a nice weekend. at least that's what i hear is in the plans.

we're actually really lucky to have so many great freeflyers at our dz. none of them are shy about jumping with the newbies. and if you let them (like sporto and marshall) they will stay up all night talking to you about flying your body, etc. when they got started, it was just them. they pretty much had to learn from watching videos and trial/error - very time consuming. yup, we have a great family. :$

again, there's no place like home! i'm sure everyone has these things, right!

balls? nope, don't think so. but we are going to down at pahokee... i think. i don't know too much about that yet, but i do know that a bunch of our top freeflyers just took a trip to atlanta to go to spaceball camp or something. doesn't your dropzone have to be a certain distance from residentail areas or something, in case you lose a ball? i think that has something to do with why we don't do it at tecumseh. but now i'm starting to just talk out of my ass, so i'll stop. :P

It's really up to the DZO. Most don't like'em, with good reason. I was just curious.

Anyway, I MUST get up there, I'm goin crazy jumpin' around here with cabin fever, I need to travel a bit. B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Googlism for: base jumping

my fav:
base jumping is outside the scope of this web site
base jumping is highly dangerous
base jumping is something you have to see to believe
base jumping is before all a wild sport reserved to experienced jumpers eager for strong sensations
base jumping is a form of skydiving that involves an extended fall from a fixed object with the parachute unopened
base jumping is sure to grab you
base jumping is a very physical sport which often includes hiking
And the absolute best:
base jumping is all about check out yuri's web site and get a blast