Chapsta

So excited/upset!

My dropzone (skydive san marcos) is supposed to pick up our new otter tomorrowB|! But as I'm looking out the window right now.. I'm not sure if I'll get to jump it... for the second weekend in a row... due to bad weather:(

I just wanted to boast/gripe!

Hope everybody has a good weekend!

Chaps
Carpe diem

Spaceland is weird like that, it'll be crappy everywhere, but nice there, or it'll be crappy there and great everywhere else.

Sort of like Deguello coming up with the Otter to train during the AOT boogie due to weather in Spaceland.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I hear ya! We (SD Aggieland) got our new Beech 99 last weekend and we haven't been able to jump it yet due to the farking weather.>:(

A Beech 99 huh? Is it a permanant fixture at Aggieland? That's quite a find and if it's like the ones I've jumped, they climb at an incredible rate. Very impressive.
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

I'm jealous our otter went away for the winter and now we have to jump out of the caravan or 182, waaa[:/]

blues

jerry

what's wrong with the Caravan, I'd love a Caravan at our DZ:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm jealous our otter went away for the winter and now we have to jump out of the caravan or 182, waaa[:/]

blues

jerry

what's wrong with the Caravan, I'd love a Caravan at our DZ:|

If you'd never seen the sun, you wouldn't curse the rain! It doe's beat the crap out of a 182 though.......

Man... what a tease! I woke up early... went out to my work (over an hour drive) and picked up my paycheck... drover another long while and showed up at the DZ. A little overcast and windy... but nothing we couldn't handle... but, unfortunately, there was no pilot available and the otter isn't ready till tomorrow![:/]

Well, I hope all of you had a better FRI!

C-ya
Chaps
Carpe diem

blues

jerry

I'm jealous, our Caravan went away for the winter and now we have to jump out of the 182 or the other 182.

And by "our" Caravan I mean of course the Caravan that was visiting us.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

I'm upset, too...just found out the skyvan is MIA from Sebastian because it's getting some maintenance at cross keys. DAMN it!!! I was really looking forward to jumping it, but at least we've got the twotter! :P
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali