Dolemite

Sebastian in trouble???? Sebastian Sun Article

Jason is the airport manage. No he has no idea about skydiving at all and doesn't give a damn about it.

The article is a very old article. The move to the other field for the skydiving center is something that has been on the table for a long time.

What Vic (in my opinon) was trying to do with the interview was play up how bad the move was for the business because we don't want to move the dz to a different spot on the airport for so many reasons. Therefore he made every thing sound much more ominous than it really is. (Politics, you all know how that goes).

Sebastian like any dropzone has it's ups and downs. It is one of the few strong ones though like Z-hills, Lake Wales and DeLand that always manages to weather it out.

Unlike DeLand, Teams do not make the DZ here. As far as the daily operations go do you think the average jumper notices that Alchemy isn't here? The average jumper barely noticed they were here when they were here.

The biggest change I notice in manifest is that I have more room for our fun jumpers on everyload with out all our sponsored jumpers. I miss the indivduals as we all do but now if you come out - I've got room for you on the plane!

The view is still beautiful, the jumps are still great and if you come on out you'll see what it's all about. It's funny that the people who are the most negative are ones that I don't know and never see here. They must be listening to the rumors and helping twist and spread them about.

Just like the jumper who showed up the other day surprised that we were open because evidently the rumor in Titusville for a month or more has been that we have been closed.

We're still here. It's a long term DZ and despite whatever changes take place I don't think you'll see Sebastian disappear. It's too nice a spot - someone will always take care of it.

when ya here come check out the tumblefuqs at skydive sobe over lake okeechobeee

Hey, when i was at skydive america last year at this time, you said i was eligible to be a tumblefuq after the dives we did. Howzacome i'm not on the webpage??

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well, I'll be dragging Pete up there with me so I am sure he will insist on checkin ya guys out and I'll insist on startin the party in the evening;) This trip, Pete's just stuck jumpin with my incompetent ass :P so I am sure he would love to see all his old pals and get in the air with you again.

P.S. Thanks for the invite to come and play! What's the favorite shot of the DZ? (I know we usually do some tequilla or Jagermeister)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Well, I'll be dragging Pete up there with me so I am sure he will insist on checkin ya guys out and I'll insist on startin the party in the evening;) This trip, Pete's just stuck jumpin with my incompetent ass :P so I am sure he would love to see all his old pals and get in the air with you again.

P.S. Thanks for the invite to come and play! What's the favorite shot of the DZ? (I know we usually do some tequilla or Jagermeister)

If you do go party Fear the Wendy house!!! My liver is still recovering. But she does have a nice shower.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Hey Bendy One

I read in Skydiving that Pete Allum and Anne Maxwell had moved to DeLand. Does that mean that Sebastian XL (or the team formerly known as...) have moved as well??

Sunshine - there is a "Pete n Sunshine" listed on the tumblefuqs website. Is that you or am i way off??

Sebastian is da bomb - long may it prosper.

The only thing worse than a cold toilet seat is a warm toilet seat.