Mirage63

What's the largest completed RW formation You've been on?

Hiro is an amazing jumper. I did an Airspeed camp with him in Nov 2002, and have bumped into him several times since, including the 357 way. I have not met many people who try harder or have a more pleasant personality. You're indeed fortunate to count him as a friend. ***

Thank you. He only has about 1000 jumps, probably a bit more at this time. But add in his extensive tunnel time (of which I have no idea how much he has accumulated) and I believe he measures up as well as any of the top 4 way jumpers in the world. He was invited by Chris Irwin to join a new 4 way team this year, so I'm kind of excited to see how that turns out.

My big way days are long gone since I can't maintain the kind of jumping pace to stay on top of my game (I got married! Duh!) but here are some of my past jumps:
Alabama state record 40 way '97
Georgia state record 64 way '97
New Jersey state record 100 way '97
Skydive Chicago 2 point 77 way '97
New Jersey state record 101 way '99
Skydive Monroe, GA 4 point 33 way '01

Didn't even have 500 jumps when I did the first 100 way.

Blue Skies
Billy Vance
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What was that record we set in Florida last year? A two point something:S I forget the numbers so easy.

Edit to add: Now I remember, it was a 120 way. Before that the Women's record of 131 or 132 with the Bytch.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

But what is the largest formation done with members from just one skydiving club?

Any figures on that? In my club we have done a 23-way as biggest member jump - our naked was only 21-way (believe this to be the current worldrecord in naked formation skydiving)...

Info highly appreciated.
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

OK, that was interesting, do you have any more facts about it... As you wrote, you were unsure about the size of the formation...

Anyone knows the size today of a club record in formation skydiving?? With members from the same club???
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

When and where was the Georgia 64 way?

May 1997 at Skydive Monroe, organized by the late Sandy Wambach. Let me find the picture of it and post the link - http://www.deafskydivers.org/Gallery/RecJumps/GA64w97.htm

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban