TribalTalon

jeez. what have you done to get a jump ticket?

34 cds and 6 7" later, I am on my way to being able to afford the AFF course. The only problem is if I attempt to sell all these cd's at the one pawn shop they'll either think I stole them and refuse to buy any, or give me a shitty price per cd because there's so many of them. Might round up a few friends to take a few in for me.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

I also go as tandem passenger for pilots learning tandem

not to hijack this thread, but do you prefer giving them a hard time in freefall or under canopy? :)

another possibility to jump 4 free is to make the "wind-jumper" - do a hop'n'pop from 4k (feet) and see what the upper winds are like (did this in castellon/spain)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

The question is not so much what have I done to scrape up $20 bucks (at least not yet) but more what have I done to go to a DZ on a good weather day. Good weather has been hard for me to get so far (just started last fall and got my A in the winter).

I've lied to my boss a lot...

“Sorry about the meeting with the CEO boss I've got to, um, oh, take my father to the hospital!”

“Boss, this is Ron I’m really not feeling well today. I can’t make it in.” I used this one when I was hung over and slept at the DZ and awoke to the most beautiful day in months. Hey, I DIDN’T feel well, that part was true.

“Boss, I’ve got to see my divorce attorney, again. I’m so upset about this.” This is one he never questions!

I’ve also lied to my soon to be X wife.

“Sorry I can’t make it to the meeting with the attorney, I’ve got a big meeting at work with the CEO.”

Then there is lying to my family

“Sorry Dad, I can’t take you to the Dr. today I’ve got to meet my attorney about the divorce”

Next is lying to my wuffo friends.

“Sorry about your big party but I got stuck having to go into work this weekend.”

Then we move into more lies at work.

“Boss, I’m telling you the trip to (sunny and warm) southern California is essential. I really don’t want to go but I just have to visit that vendor. I’ll take one for the company and stay the weekend to save on airfare. I’ll find something to do. You really own me one on this boss.”

I’m so convincing that I might even get an award!

I can hear the CEO of my company now addressing the board of directors.....
"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you my nominee for employee of the year, Ronald Shipp. Who tirelessly fought through personal
legal struggles and multiple recent illnesses, and stayed on top of his game while still keeping the company's bottom line on top of his list of
priorities."

Oh sure so I worry that I’m lying to get my fix more than a crack head. Thank God I don’t have an addictive personality!

Seriously, I only lie to my boss…and my X. My father is senile anyway so what’s the point and my wuffo friends know their place on the totem pole.

BTW: I’m leaving work early today to take care of some “personal business” hey it’s going to be 65 and sunny!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

At WFFC 2003, I discovered this powerful Mathematical Formula......

Food = Money
Money = Lift Tickets, Therefore,
Food = Lift Tickets

I ate nothing but cheap hotdogs & cheap buns from the grocery store for 11 days..... But man oh man, did I jump......B|
=========Shaun ==========