ypelchat

Adrenaline Rush IMAX, the DVD. Released on 10/26/2004

Already have my copy on order. I saw it in the IMAX theatre in Va a while back and the huge screen really makes a difference. I think it will still look pretty good on big screen TVs though and my 50" LCD should do the trick;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

i have been searching th net for this m ovie in england and have come up with no reslults. No dvd, no imax. Does anyone have a clue when we should be expecting it?
Or are we allowed to import the dvd from the states if it has not been released in this country yet?
cheers.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to order it, The links above should take you to a site to purchase it and I've already seen it listed for sale on E-bay as well.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

yeah thanks but my dvd player here in the uk is a different zone and when i get back to new zealand it will still be a different zone.
I am guessing tough that i could play it through my imac to the big screen.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Your iMac drive also has DVD Region limitations. You can change it but you are limited to a given number of times you can do this.

Best thing to do would be to get a copy of MacRipper, rip the DVD, and create a region free DVD by further using DVD Imager and Disk Utility. If the DVD is larger than 4.7 gb, DVD2OneX isn't free but does a good job of compressing DVDs larger than 4.7 gb so that they fit on one disc.

Or, you can just create a disc image on your hard drive after ripping that will mount and can be played using DVD Player as well if you don't want to burn a DVD.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I just received notification that my copy has shipped(amazon) and will be here on the 28th. That's way quicker than I anticipated.:)

My copy has not shipped but I also ordered

"Those Magnificent Men in Their in their flying machines" and that one shipped. I saw this movie when it aired on Indian TV when I was in High School. I know it is about airplanes and I remember liking the movie.

I'll have to see what I think of it now.

Kris.