WrongWay

Convince me to visit your dz for a week!!

umm... we've got kangaroos and camels on site! you just can't get that kind of treatment in the US. :D

+ we have a 150m swoop pond! With ducks on it.

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic

OK, I know that you have already made your decision, but I had to put a good word in for my dz...

Emerald Coast Skydiving Center in beautiful Elberta AL, right outside of Pensacola, FL. We either have a Porter or Caravan depending on the week, no weekday jumping but we have enough fun on the weekends to make up for that! Awesome beach jumps and the best people around! We even have a couple of freeflyers! We have a clubhouse that they let people stay in and we even have a shower that you can use. See this is where you need to be! ;)

I hope that you enjoy your week even if you don't come to the best dz ever! ;):D

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

You know if the Vibes and People are good what else matters. The fact that you have criteria before you visit a DZ is kind of Lame.

I agree with Mr Freeflyimpared, please drop by my DZ when we are closed.

However I'd love to have Amanda, Lainey, Skybytch, and Mr Impaired come by any time.

HarryP

You know if the Vibes and People are good what else matters. The fact that you have criteria before you visit a DZ is kind of Lame.

I agree with Mr Freeflyimpared, please drop by my DZ when we are closed.

However I'd love to have Amanda, Lainey, Skybytch, and Mr Impaired come by any time.

HarryP

Aw...dude I think you've got me all wrong. I love visiting Cessna dz's every now and again. Hell, we have a small group of people who come hang out on Wednesdays at my local airport and make a few hop n pops. The only reason I put down "criteria" was just because I was looking for a fun place with a good freefly scene that would be jumping pretty much every day during the week. It's kinda like this....you have a normal weekend, you go to your normal dz....you have a vacation, you go to a boogie or big dz to get coached and organized. Understand now? I'm not sticking my nose in the air, I'm just looking for somewhere cool to spend a full week's vacation. Don't assume I'm being a snob, bro.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

You gotta check Skydive Chicago out, this place is incredible.
http://skydivechicago.com/index.php

Yes. Campground is scenic, bunkhouse is fine, freeflying is world class, if you want a break you can go swimming, fishing, canoeing or horseback riding right there. Easy access to town, shops, restaurants, motels, freeway. Weather in Sept. is lovely, fast Otters, great bar and other facilities, and if you want a change of scene Hinckley is a 30 minute drive and they have a fast Otter too. No kangaroos or camels. Big swoop pond well away from main landing area, lots of grass, no desert dirt so your stuff doesn't get filthy.

Not to mention the brand new Pitts S2C fully acrobatic bi-plane.

http://www.skydivechicago.com/facilities/aircraft.php

I just saw the thing fly for the first time 30 minutes ago. It's so new I can see my reflection perfectly on any surface of the airplane. WOW! I can't wait for a ride.
Matt Christenson

[email protected]
http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone manifest software.

shhhhh

sandy eggo

the best kept secret in the southwest.

otter for the weekends, caravan and/or otter during the week. the place is filthy with freeflyers and coaches. great canopy school. awesome vibes.

next to a lake, tucked between the mountains, overlooking the ocean and sandy eggo metro. $16 - 20 jumps, depending on the quantity you buy. bunkhouse.

oh yeah... west nile virus carrying mosquitos, fire ants, tarantulas, and did i say, freefly whores?

a slice of heaven.

So....the dz I'll be visiting for a week is.....

:)SKYDIVE CHICAGO:)

Look at me: :o I'm so shocked! It's hard to stay away when it's so close and has everything you need, isn't it?

I think you should just move to SDC!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

But he's talking about a week in September.

Florida's a great place but September is the last month I'd suggest anyone visit there.

Not exactly, I'm talking about any week between now and September 13th. B|

~*~ ags over texas!!! ~*~
the weekend of sept. 9 ;)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce