Pokemon

Why are so few?

Hey there Mikey!!

I have no qualms about what the Joyners bros said but i say thats Africa for you. It does cost a lot..for everyone..but unfortunatley race does have a strong bearing to social status and economic power there..believe me. But costs aint it all like i said before..some of the black population would be able to afford it but dont do it anyhow..

If i talk to my white whuffo friends about skydiving the conversation will get as far as costs before they say "dude you're mad".

If i talk to a black friend the conversation doesnt get as far as them asking how much a jump costs. They just say "dude you're mad" from the onset coz the principal is just not on. They just cannot see the reason.

Its all a game of pregression. Some of the deviants have motorcycles..some skydive...some do competitive swimming (haha yes)...some play hockey .....Its just early days on the time line.

Hey so this weekend im out at the drop zone (Weston)...you have been missing for several weeks now. Cummon dude...lets get serious about this jumping stuff. Im tryna convince an entire country that its cool B|

"Black people don't do stuff like that."

Two of my coworkers said the exact same thing....

I work in construction (as a secretary, not a laborer) and 7 out of 10 of the guys who work there are black. I have invited everyone to go make at least one jump. Their answer, "Hell naw!! Black folks don't do that! That's for you crazy white people!" :D But they do love to hear about my jumps on Monday. B|

That's very interesting, Jeffrey, and very TRUE! There are no female (that I know of) TIs in San Marcos and I'm pretty sure there aren't many (if any) young monther's out there but that didn't stop me from getting addicted to the sport and going out there to start AFF. My sister bought me a tandem for my B-day in April and the rest is history! I do love just hanging out with other skydivers, I don't care what color they are or what their plumbing is!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

in reply to '
Why are so "few" black or asian skydivers out there? At least in the western world. I find it confusing and sort of weird. '

White caucasian = alien technology children =happy to further the alien cause of trying to build a spaceship to get away from this smog ball.:P

Dark skinned natives= children of the earth = happy to keep both feet planted on da mother ship.B|

Yeller skinned birthplace of humanity = anything goes.;)