SudsyFist

JTFC 2005 Photos à la SudsyFist

Greets,

I dropped by Perris on Friday, 30 Sep 2005, to check out how JFTC was going, see a few faces I haven't seen in a while, and shoot some ground shots of the event. Of the 500+ photos I took that day, I cleaned up (rotate, crop, etc.) and posted 100 or so to my Flickr account. I usually try to restrict my photo postings to just a handful of interesting ones per day; however, in this case, I figured participants and their friends/family would appreciate my going overboard, so here y'all go:

JFTC Photos By Tag: "JFTC 2005"
JFTC Photos By Date: 30 Sep 2005

Please note that Flickr displays the photos in reverse chronological order, hence my linking to the last page of the set. Also note that I published all the ground shots under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license, thereby allowing you to download hi-res versions for your personal pleasure (prints, etc.).

Enjoy!

EDIT: Note that my captions are just what come to mind when I upload the photo. As to whether you find them bland or funny or offensive, YMMV.

great. Very nice pics. What camera/lens do you use ??

Thanks! I've been shooting with a Canon 10D. My wide is a Tamron 17-35mm, whereas my tele is a cheapie (obvious in the freefall shots) Canon 75-300mm.

I've made my EXIF data available on Flickr. Just click the "More Properties" link on the right side of each photo page, and you can get all the technical details (focal length, aperture, exposure, etc.) you can eat. B|

I love this one!:)

So. Do. I.

*sigh* :D

EDIT: Did I really misspell JFTC in the subject line? :S:D

Why yes! Yes you did.

That's KO, though, we understood meant you what.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Who's the old lady with white hair raising her helmet in Jump5_Xing15? How old is she? I admire these women.

OMG:o I hope you don't mean this one. That is Libby and she isn't an old lady>:( White hair doesn't make us old!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Who's the old lady with white hair raising her helmet in Jump5_Xing15? How old is she? I admire these women.

OMG:o I hope you don't mean this one. That is Libby and she isn't an old lady>:( White hair doesn't make us old!

Sorry - I was being somewhat facetious. Plus, the term "old lady/man/etc." is all relative.

Nice pictures. I could have done a better job though. B|

You and what penis extension? :D

so what if by better i mean hitting the shutter release with my dong from 2 feet away. B|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

ya they call me the human tripod. i always have problems with camera movement every time my heart beats though.:D:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin