GentleTiger

standing up

hey guys,

most of you have read about my skydiving career, so, if you haven't read my threads, you may want to check em out...bad landings, lots of lessons and a broken back.

now, it took 132 jumps and 1 1/2 years in the sport, I finally stood up the jump and ran it out!!!

in fact, I have 3, yeah, count em 3 walk it out landings now!!!

while landing on my feet is becoming less of a surprise for me now, I haven't tired of doing a silly victory dance afterward.

yep...stood up. walked it out. damn...it was easier than I thought, I just had to get out of the fear.

oh, ya...I even have witnesses!!!!

muhahahahahaha

blue skies to everyone, and thanks for all of your advice and support. and for those of you who were mean to me, didn't believe in me, mocked me behind my back...well, here's a big ol' serving of fuck you. :D

I'm not usually vindictive to those who have been less than kind, but, this victory is far too sweet.

bbs everyone, stay safe, PLF or land on your feet!!!!
Tiger

Do you think it has anything to do with the change in field elevation? You did go from Colorado to Oklahoma.

Just remember, if you aren't going to be able to run it out, no matter how many stand up landings you have done, do that PLF.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Congratulations! And I'm glad you PLF'd all those landings -- otherwise you'd've had to quit jumping :o.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

That fucking ROCKS B|:)
I do think it would be wise to take one of those well known canopy courses to perfect those beautiful stand up landings.:)
BTW, [BEER]

Smart lady PLF'ing. It has saved me and I'm sure it has saved you as well
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

hey girl! how you doing?? send me an email and tell me all that you're up to these days!

will always remember plf...I've done it so many times ;)

and ya, I think the field elevation had something, but little difference...the difference was in the winds..perfect tnumerous time o start running the jump out. so now I wait for lesser and lesser winds, speeding up my ability to run. WAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

never thought skydiving could be so much fun! love Skydive Airtight, the poor dzo has me buggin him all the time...canIjumpcanIjumpcanIjump??? wind is 10,0000,000 mph??? no problem canIjumpcanIjump??? :D

bbs to u mar,